• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: Spirits Awaken

So

1 nonbender

4 earth benders

1 fire bender

1 spirit

&

1 avatar

So skewed lol. Poor Air and Water benders. Nami is coming up so that's good, but man 0 active air benders. I kinda want to make one....

I think I will, what do you guys think?

Damn we have a lot of earthbenders... I think a air bender would be cool. Since Wolf is going to be the waterbender.

jamaicanviking said:
I imagine Jeng to be around 5'9" to about 6', but I never really thought about it until now. Huh.

Also, just to clarify: Since Riichi's a prisoner, right? Should he be in the same room as Nami, or do you guys prefer something else?
I think him being in the same room would be fine =)

I'm still away from a computer and I only have Tapatalk as a form of communication here so feel free to drag him around!

Just tag me when he's found so I can follow what happens to him after =)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chen is quite tall, 5" 6'

Please tag me when you guys are heading back to the elevator to escape

Chi would be around 5'3 5'4 ish and that's fine for Nami and Riichi to be in the same room.

Not sure what day it is for ya'll but here it's Easter, so...

HOPPY EASTER!!!

Sorry for the long wait. I am away from my computer so I can't post what I want. Tonight I will post!

Anyway, since team Avatar has more peeps than expected I'll have to make another one, but.............

11133708_867361606689874_325694430660024462_n.jpg

Peaceswore said:
Gods I love that! And I guess from this pic I can tell the relationship between Shing and Ina ^^;
Yeah...... it just felt that way to me, lol. But who knows? It could be completely different. (' :) )

Hahah I like that idea. Like a hate like relation ship. The two of them teasing each other every second, but are surprisingly good friends. *Shrugs* we'll wait and see.

Lol I was looking at the picture that you drew because it is just EPIC and was sitting here thinking that Chi and Shing are kinda like BlackStar and Tsubaki.

Alright, the time everyone got into the elevator and lift it back to surface, it will be a big battle inside the tunnel

Do you think we should start recruiting for more main antagonists? I mean, it's not like we need anymore as of right now, but I think it would be a good idea to add a sense of urgency to the roleplay later on. You know, give it a little more drive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back