• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: Spirits Awaken

Oh no!! The sky is falling!! Oh, wait, never mind. It's just the group of people that the aliens abducted last week. No biggie.

xD

*Sigh* From that weather report I can only guess it is another freakin Monday. Just great now I have to go back to work. xD

Btw guys the Masked Man will only appear after you use the elevator and attack the underground compound

Also I wanna be found before the happens. Ina and the Masked Man have some things to talk about. So please when you get to the prisoned spirits Tag me.

Please tag me.

Sure, we can say that The Masked Man rushed back and then go to your cage to secure you. We can talk while The Masked Man tries to take you away, before being ambushed by Avatar and the gang

[QUOTE="too much idea]Sure, we can say that The Masked Man rushed back and then go to your cage to secure you. We can talk while The Masked Man tries to take you away, before being ambushed by Avatar and the gang

[/QUOTE]
You don't have to have change plans like that. I mean we don't have to actually talk I meant more of a fists like conversation.

The Suspicious Eye] [CENTER] [SIZE=36px][B]Yeah![/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=36px] [/SIZE][SIZE=36px][B]SCREW LOGIC!![/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=36px] [/SIZE] [SIZE=14px][B]that is all.[/B][/SIZE] [/CENTER] [/QUOTE] See? I told you it made perfect sense! [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11917-peaceswore/ said:
@Peaceswore[/URL]

Amon-Jokes-avatar-the-legend-of-korra-31606085-354-960.jpg

tumblr_m696g4ZWaD1r0kc02o8_500.png

tumblr_n8b9n9mUB61tg76p2o1_500.gif

bad_joke_amon_16_by_yourparodies-d5rvve5.png

funny-Avatar-Airbender-joke.jpg

h832A96C6

That is all.

Yeah No I didn't get the notification...or maybe I did and accidentally looked over it. Idk, but anywho they are accepted and can jump in whenever they want =)

[QUOTE="Little Red]Ok im finally back and in a what much mood to be on her again and role play again!,

[/QUOTE]
Welcome back!

Glad you're all better now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back