• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: Spirits Awaken

@Peaceswore I posted the details of the base, you can say that you sneaked inside the parked Masked Man's blimp and currently freeing the spirits that haven't been taken underground

You can meet Avatar and Opal in the mine entrance before continuing your attack

@too much idea Oh your here! Oh things have happened! Oh my! People?! This is all so sudden I'm so embarrassed!

"Can it human! This is my time so you can sit yourself on the bench and watch a real master at work. You better be ready for me. Or I'll have to make you be."

Tag me if you wanna talk ( ;) )

@too much idea Umm, where am I located at in this awesome base. Just curious. I know I'm separated from the other spirits, but where?

In the underground base there will be a lot of smaller tunnel and caves, that are now renovated where the smugglers build their rooms, jails and warehouse.

She is locked in a separate jail, inside a warehouse in one of the tunnel

If you want, it doesn't matter. You have six guards on you. You can either beat them, pawn them off to Shing, or ditch them in the woods.

Yes I just have a lot of Rps I'm in and I got to answer tehm all I save the ones with longer repies for last. Also go ahead and knock the dude out, it's so much more fun to find our own way through xD

Tell me about it. I've been left behind and ignored so many times in the Kieran Acadamy roleplay that I'm leaving that one.

Peaceswore said:
@Samevi
...Did you just use earth bending to propel your self all the way from Ba sing se, to just outside of the firenation capital?
Yes, 'cuz logic.

Samevi said:
Yes, 'cuz logic.
Just kidding. I pretty much used what little Earth was left on me to glide faster and farther*

Maybe try to find a way so you don't enter like that. Maybe go back on the train say it broke done...or something.

Actually what's done is done. I don't really like the way you entered, but I'm sure after seeing a therapist for a few years I'll be fine. xD

Hmm Maybe...I don't know this is a very traumatic event right now. I think I'll be forced to cry myself to sleep in order to survive this. xD

Keep in mind anyone would be scarred if a person who just flew at 500 mph just dropped from the sky and walked away casually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back