• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: Spirits Awaken

I can't post till you do since your character has some interaction with Shing (aka deciding if you are going to claw his back open)

I have a quick question, its been a longg time since I watched The Last Airbender, and I never watched LoK, can the Avatar control elements he hasn't learned while in the Avatar state? For example, could Jeng air bend himself to the blimp even though he hasn't learned to air bend otherwise?

Flutterby said:
I have a quick question, its been a longg time since I watched The Last Airbender, and I never watched LoK, can the Avatar control elements he hasn't learned while in the Avatar state? For example, could Jeng air bend himself to the blimp even though he hasn't learned to air bend otherwise?
Yes he could. The avatar can control powers from their past lives. Heres an excerpt from wiki

While the Avatar is all but invincible in the Avatar State, having access to the bending experiences of all the past lives, there is one grave weakness: while in effect, the Avatar Spirit can be harmed. If the Avatar were to be killed while in the Avatar State, the cycle would break and the Avatar would cease to exist.

so if Jeng gets killed whilst in avatar state, we're done for lol

In LoK she knew everything but airbending.

But in LA.... I don't know. I'm pretty sure he can't unless he is taken over by one of the past lives.

[media]

[/media]

Here's a video montage of all the avatar states in order.

Since he knew air and was learning water the air and water states come first. The fire one was when Roku took over his body. The latter ones are when he leans earth bending from toph and the last ones are when he learns all 4 from everyone.

Hey guys!

I'm really sorry for the absence.

I just started working for Krispy Kreme and I've gotten crazy hours. I worked yesterday from 2-8 and today from 3-10. I have off tomorrow so I'll try to catch up and get a post in. I have an essay to do so I don't promise much. If you all want carry Riichi around having him heal and stuff if you need him as a master you all can go ahead and play him. For the sake of the Roleplay =)

I really hate to drag you all down so feel free to dump me and continue =)

Again I'll try to get a response tomorrow!

It shall be done! However, quick question: if waterbenders can manage to prevent their icicle daggers and such from shattering on solid surfaces, could it be safely assumed that the same could be done with glass?

Yay!

Yes, Glass is superheated sand. So like bending metal if you can control them in time yes you can harden glass to not shatter. In some points you can alter the material inside to change the glass's substance to make it even more dense, but that requires more than earth bending.

Sorry everyone, I've been having virus problems on my computer for a while now. Compounded with schoolwork, it's just been a hassle to get back into the groove of things.

Again, I apologize dearly for any delays I may have caused, and I'll try my damnedest to keep the RP flowing again.

@jamaicanviking

Rip.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back