• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: Spirits Awaken

Dakup said:
(Hey guys I wanted to do a quick post to see if you guys were still working on this. Unfortunately I won't be able to post as much as I did but I can keep track of where you are. if you want to keep this going. If I need to see it then please tag me and I will see it. @NessieAlways please tag everyone so they can see this please.)
@jamaicanviking @Flutterby @too much idea @crypsalis @Lioness075 @Peaceswore @Wolfette157 @Samevi @The Suspicious Eye @Iak Destler

I believe that's everyone...if I missed someone I'm so sorry!

For those of you know don't know him, guys, this is Dakup!

He was one of the most active players at the beginning of the RP. He's an amazing RPer and I'm so happy he's back!

If you haven't gotten around to it, his characters are still posted in the character sign up so go ahead an take a look at them familiarize yourself with them and interact with them =)

With that...

Welcome back Dakup!

Dakup said:
A messenger made his way up to the floor where Tomoki's apartment was. He taped a letter to the door of Tomoki's door. It was addressed to Hanako and Sayuri, it was a little wet from coming from the north pole.
"Dear girls,

I'm sorry I wasn't able to get a letter out sooner, a few things came up and I had to pay a lot of attention to what was going on. This was my first opportunity to write you. I will try and write as much as I can, but I can't make a lot of promises. As of right now I am doing well. Things are much different from when I saw you last. I hope this letter find you both in good health and in good company. I hope you both haven't been getting into trouble, and I hope you have been taking care of Sohora for me. Unfortunately I don't have that much time to write to you. I just wanted to get something to you guys so you know that I am still thinking of you guys.

Tomoki"

The letter ended there.

(Hey guys I wanted to do a quick post to see if you guys were still working on this. Unfortunately I won't be able to post as much as I did but I can keep track of where you are. if you want to keep this going. If I need to see it then please tag me and I will see it. @NessieAlways please tag everyone so they can see this please.)
I'm... terribly sorry, but yeah... Sadly, I'm not part of this anymore due to a little incident I caused here in the out of character... Well then, I'll be off to other things. Just posting in here again's probably not something Nessie wants me to do, regardless of reason. Anyways, hope you enjoy RPing with the new members, since from what I got to see they look like great people to RP with.

Well, I disappeared as well for quite a bit. Sorry for that. College and Nat. Guard just got me completely bogged down in work and then summer started and I found myself busy with family stuff. Amidst all of it, I stopped getting notifications from this rp. Where is everyone now? >.<

Here. My hands are getting full with uni so i'm trying to be a master juggler now

Still here!

I'm figuring out some stuff with work since I'm about to quit, so as soon as I'm jobless and poor again I can dedicate more time into this!

Shifts are crazy so I don't have time to RP =(

I go in right now at 2 and I don't get out till 10 =S

Guys things are getting out of hand and most of the time i went back home 100% exhausted, so after thinking it for a while i decided to take a hiatus until the end of June/July when i'm going to get my school break.

Still, if we reached Zaofu before June/July, summon me or drop me a message at Skype and i'll come running faster than Usain Bolt ( ;) )

If anyone wants to jump back in, we actually havent progressed too far, the group is just starting to leave the smuggler base. The Masked Man escaped, but all of the spirits were rescued, along with the fire master and a waterbender.

Its great to see you all again! :)

Hopefully I get this right....

Avatar and gang went to the fire nation to find the smugglers base.

*Details*

*Character interactions*

Team gets to the smuggler base and divides strategically.

*Battles and more battles*

*Spirits get rescued*

*Fire master and Waternbender get rescued*

Avatar faces The Masked Man (Villain)

After battle The Masked Man escapes.

Now everyone is regaining strength for their next mission Which I will reveal as soon as my moving week is over and I can finally come back to this full time!

Very succinct *applauds* I think thats all the important stuff, the rest is mostly unimportant mush between individual characters

Hey guys, just to let you know I have finals this week, so schoolwork isn't as prevalent as it normally would. I should be able to post more, if I can fit it in between studying.

So my moving week is finally over!

I have more time on my hands now and I'll be writing a post as soon as I get back from eating with my parents!

How would you all feel about the team being captured?

I just figured, they're all tired and exhausted, more battling would probably be a suicidal mission.

What if there were too many guards and the team gets captured?

Would you all be okay with that?

Ah yes, you were gone. Riichi is a master firebender that the group rescued inside the base. He's eventually going to be Jeng's earthbending master. though at what point I'm not sure.

He's a firebender, but is going to teach Jeng earth bending? I'm not sure if I understand how that will work, but then again, Manjano can't metal bend and he managed to help Lea learn how to do it regardless. Also, when will Lea be able to teach Jeng how to metal bend?

Hey guys. Due to IRL reasons I'm going to have to leave this RP for a bit. I want to rejoin once everything is settled so could you guys drag him around? If not that's fine :) But yeah.... I got to go on a temporary hiatus.

@NessieAlways According to the latest post about Team Avatar, they'd already been moved inside of the hangar so Riichi wouldn't have been able to make such an attack at this point.

Oh poo people posted before I did =S

That's what I get for taking forever to write

Making changes.

Changes made!

He still attacked, but he was too late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back