• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Autre Academy: A Superpowered Roleplay! Recruiting!

Queen Rai

Self Proclaimed Queen of RPNation

http://www.rpnation.com/threads/autre-academy-a-superpowered-roleplay.65482/

Autre Academy, as you might've already figured out, isn't your average highschool. It's students, it's staff members, it's teachers... Every single one of them is different. How? They can make things happen. Extraordinary things.

They are
gifted. Whether they can create a flame in the palm of their hand or make the earth quake around them, they can do things that normal people aren't capable of...

And
you have been accepted.

Autre Academy is an extremely interactive academy roleplay with so much to do all the time! Accepting until November 1st!​

Alright. Has it already started? I'm on my phone and can't see it. If it has, I may not join, depending on how far into people are.

Tell it to the angels

You're already dead

It has started, but classes won't technically begin until Nov. 1 :) You haven't missed anything xD

And yup! Please do :D

Jim! Hey!

I'd like to join ya but I'd have to wait til I'm back from the dentist and not so busy.

Yay Doorman! Yea I'll have to wait til I get home cause I'm on my phone right now but I am definitely joining. I noticed a strong lack of female characters and would like to fix that, quick question is romance aloud?

[QUOTE="The Doorman]Jim! Hey!
I'd like to join ya but I'd have to wait til I'm back from the dentist and not so busy.

[/QUOTE]
Stalking you is good.

Very, very good...

But sadly, I'm doing somethin' as of the moment.

Why the numb face?

Why the shaky hands?

Why the sweat dripping down from the bowels of your nostrils?

"You don't just suddenly science..." - The Doorman

"I was dentisting." - The Doorman

A great doorman, he was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back