• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic At the Edge of the Apocalypse, an Eternal Principle

So, any objection to be me being a young dorky tech who jumped into the pilot seat to impress the general's daughter I'm crushing on?

Only if it reveals their secret, deep seated, crippling inferiority complex and desperate need for others' approval! :)

So, aside from @vinom's concept, and if I recall correctly, someone willing to play Operations, are there any other fulfilled roles or preferences?

Random will be your Operations Director, yes.

Apart from that- just PM me what you where thinking, and I'll help you with the book and figuring out how to implement it..

A note is this- you are /required/ to take disadvantages, as per the core book- this is part of the theme from the show; your all at least a little fucked up, either in the head, or simply by a shitty situation.

This is the correct thread for that question ( ;) )

Good call on moving it. It's on @SephirothSage whether there are any openings. The game is using AdEva 2.5, so definitely a dice system with lots of mechanics.

I am honestly, good with Four Pilots and an Op Director, which is the current group.

Adding one more pilot, gives me incentive to make the entire game notably more difficult. If your okay with the understanding that you joining would make things a bit more difficult, that's fine. I'll just ramp up the difficulty a tad, grin a bit- then get going.

Speaking of which!

I notice no one's really PM'ed me for Chargen help. DOes anyone need it?

Right, yeah. I'm working with Vinorm on his character right now, so. I'm just worried about the others, is all.

Sorry, RL kept me away from my own computer (so I couldn't download the chargen sheets). Should hopefully have it for you tomorrow.

I just got home after a long day at work, and yes, I would love some help with character creation. I know the setting of Evangelion, not the mechanics.

Gotcha. Let's mosey on into a PM- I was, for some reason, expecting people to PM me if they needed help. Shoulda been more considerate- my bad.

Stat rolls here:

[dice]7423[/dice]

[dice]7424[/dice]

[dice]7425[/dice]

[dice]7426[/dice]

[dice]7427[/dice]

[dice]7428[/dice]

[dice]7429[/dice]

[dice]7430[/dice]

[dice]7431[/dice]

[dice]7432[/dice]

[dice]7433[/dice]

[dice]7434[/dice]

[dice]7435[/dice]

[dice]7436[/dice]

[dice]7437[/dice]

[dice]7438[/dice]

Last edited by a moderator:
No problem. All laid out in the Dark Heresy manual. Your attribute bonuses are always the tens digit of the relevant attribute.

I don't have Dark Heresy myself. That information is useful.

When rolling for the personal skills, do we add the first digit of the rolls to the selected skills? e.g. a roll of 68 would be +6 to, say, WS?

EDIT: Oh, it appears you add them together.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back