Assassin's creed

Whenever you play games like dynasty warriors for a long time, you pick up things very quickly and whenever you watch some war movies as well.

@Encreedem I suggest you read over my character sheet again... She isn't suppose to be known as a she. And she isn't wearing her Assassin's robes.

@Encreedem

Could i uhhh, drag your character away for a sec to "chat". She is in-experienced when my guy knows 8 sword fighting styles and millions of fist to fist brawling techniques.

@Christina Verashoth Sorry, it seems I misread that. I was still a bit confused by the earlier posts and just assumed that your character didn't care about her disguise anymore. I'll edit it. Thanks for the quick post.

Oh, and @Morbuskid: I'm really sorry but I don't really know what you are trying to imply. Are you saying it's unlikely that Christina's character is less skilled than mine? I'm not saying she is weak but Alvin is, after all, an officer in the British army, has lots of experience with assasins and, on top of that, he is 8 years older than her.

Yes she can still fight but not really against an officer. Now i think i am going to use the fighting style of the Bersagliere which is an Italian Elite rifle infantry.

@Christina Verashoth: I only made slight changes to the post because I didn't want to completely rewrite it but it should make sense now. I will be more careful with my next posts.

@Morbuskid: Seems like somebody did some research before starting this RP. ^^

The fight should be getting more interesting when Isune decides to join in. :D

If you are going to do action scenes where I'm needed could you please wait till I respond before continuing.

Alright, going to bed now. Sorry for posting so much @Peaceswore. I just thought that you could try to catch up together with Morbuskid and Phoenix but forgot that my character actually said some things where you could have responded. Oh well, have fun while I'm gone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back