• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ashfallen Academy

[QUOTE="Dapper Charmer]"I seriously doubt that," he chucked. He flexed his arm. "Feel my bicep. Ot is literally as hard as stone."

[/QUOTE]
Arianna giggled and reached out to touch his bicep. She was still surprised by how hard and cold his skin was. "has it always been like this?" she asked curiously.

Firebright said:
Arianna giggled and reached out to touch his bicep. She was still surprised by how hard and cold his skin was. "has it always been like this?" she asked curiously.
"If you mean was i born like this then no i wasn't," Micheal said as he still allowed Ariana to feel his arm, "at about six it happened when i was being bullied. My skin turned hard as a defense mechanism. A few days later i grew wings, claws and fangs,"

[QUOTE="Dapper Charmer]"If you mean was i born like this then no i wasn't," Micheal said as he still allowed Ariana to feel his arm, "at about six it happened when i was being bullied. My skin turned hard as a defense mechanism. A few days later i grew wings, claws and fangs,"

[/QUOTE]
"that must have been a bit traumatizing" she said as she pulled her hand away from his arm. "My powers have always been with me. Which was the cause of why I switched orphanages all the time. They didn't know how to deal with me."

Dark slowly stood up, reaching down and remanifesting his hands, brushing dirt and dust off the back of his pants. "Thank you for the company, but I'm going to ask around as to what we're doing." He muttered, nodding at Misty and walking to the people he had recently watched fight. If their flirtfest could even be considered such things. He stopped a ways from them. "Hey. Please excuse my interruption, but do you two know what we are doing? I unfortunately arrived late and would greatly appreciate the info." He asked, trying to speak up so he could actually be heard. Unfortunately, it made his voice sound more garbled, and perhaps even unintelligible.

@Dkingow @Firebright @Dapper Charmer

Last edited by a moderator:
Dark was confused. However, he stared at Michael's hand for several seconds, slowly reaching forward and grasping it. It would've felt as if he was trying to give a handshake to a pillow, except it was surprisingly warm. "I thought you two were only doing it for amusement before. I do wonder what I have gotten myself into now." Since he was incapable of giving a smile in return, he simply nodded. "I am Dark or Monster, it's nice to--" He paused, as if choking on his words before clearing his, presumably, throat. "Sorry. I'm Dark or Monster. Take your pick."

Dark shrugged at her question. "I suppose it's a possibility. But then your shadow doesn't usually move on its own and talk back to you, does it? An interesting question..." He trailed off and looked down at himself curiously. "I'd say I'm more along the lines of just living darkness. Absence of light. I know as much about myself as everyone else."

[QUOTE="Deathrattle BB]Dark shrugged at her question. "I suppose it's a possibility. But then your shadow doesn't usually move on its own and talk back to you, does it? An interesting question..." He trailed off and looked down at himself curiously. "I'd say I'm more along the lines of just living darkness. Absence of light. I know as much about myself as everyone else."

[/QUOTE]
Arianna gives him a wild grin. "living darkness, I like it. I'm Arianna."

Dark retracted his arm, his hand melting back into the rest of his body. "It is not quite as nice as you might think. It is a pleasure to meet you, Arianna."

Misty was walking over to Dark when she heard the comment and looking at the boy and girl. "Well of course she is prettier then you." She teased jumping into the conversation. She looked to Dark and smiled a bit. "Figure anything out?" She asked curious as she looked to the girl. She was very pretty. @Dapper Charmer @Deathrattle BB @Firebright

Dark appeared startled. "N-no, no no no no no, I did not mean to be rude! I... ugh." He looked down at the floor. "Your customs elude me still sometimes. It is good to meet you both." That certainly put a damper on his mood, he only slightly tilted his head to the side to look at Misty. "We are choosing partners to fight for some form of initiation. Most certainly, I do not wish to, but I suppose I must."

Misty smiled a bit. "I am Misty, a pleasure to meet you both." She said nodding and putting her hand on Dark. "I will partner up with you Dark, since I do not feel like fighting as well." She said sticking out her tongue. "It's a win win for us both. Less fighting and getting to see your awesome powers." She said as she giggled a bit at the nickname for Gargoyle. @Firebright @Dapper Charmer @Deathrattle BB

Dkingow said:
Misty smiled a bit. "I am Misty, a pleasure to meet you both." She said nodding and putting her hand on Dark. "I will partner up with you Dark, since I do not feel like fighting as well." She said sticking out her tongue. "It's a win win for us both. Less fighting and getting to see your awesome powers." She said as she giggled a bit at the nickname for Gargoyle. @Firebright @Dapper Charmer @Deathrattle BB
"That sounds like a good plan Misty. I'm sure Dark will agree." Arissa said smiling at her. "I hope you don't mind my asking but are you a vampire?"

Firebright said:
"That sounds like a good plan Misty. I'm sure Dark will agree." Arissa said smiling at her. "I hope you don't mind my asking but are you a vampire?"
Misty chuckled nervously. "That easy to tell huh?" She asked trying to pass it off. "I was turned maybe a week ago." She said softly. "You might have heard of my death from the local communities." She sighed. "It was tough not being able to go back home and tell my parents I was okay...ish" She said giggling a bit. But here I am, on my own now." She sighed again. "Yay." She said very unenthusiastically.

Dkingow said:
Misty chuckled nervously. "That easy to tell huh?" She asked trying to pass it off. "I was turned maybe a week ago." She said softly. "You might have heard of my death from the local communities." She sighed. "It was tough not being able to go back home and tell my parents I was okay...ish" She said giggling a bit. But here I am, on my own now." She sighed again. "Yay." She said very unenthusiastically.
"Aww, I'm sorry Misty. I personally like you as a vampire, even though I have never known you as anything else. Hey though you came to the right place." Arianna gestured around her at the last sentence. "I suppose this is as good a place as any to find a new start".

Avery stood up and looked around, he was bored out of hid mind. He decided he would count to see how many people were here in the gym. He flew up to one of the support beans and sat down draping his legs on either side. He started in the far left corner of the gym finding that was where the people were moving less. "1...2...3...4...5...6" he muttered under his breath finding it impossible to count in his head with all the distracting noises.

JayKuro said:
Avery stood up and looked around, he was bored out of hid mind. He decided he would count to see how many people were here in the gym. He flew up to one of the support beans and sat down draping his legs on either side. He started in the far left corner of the gym finding that was where the people were moving less. "1...2...3...4...5...6" he muttered under his breath finding it impossible to count in his head with all the distracting noises.

Arianna noticed the fairy boy in the rafters and waved at him happily. He seemed like a nice kid.

Misty followed the way that Arianna was looking and saw the boy in the air. "What do you think he's doing?" She asked curious. She wondered what he was thinking rather then doing. 'I thought most people here would try to stay hidden not stand out.' She thought as she looked up at the boy again.

Dkingow said:
Misty followed the way that Arianna was looking and saw the boy in the air. "What do you think he's doing?" She asked curious. She wondered what he was thinking rather then doing. 'I thought most people here would try to stay hidden not stand out.' She thought as she looked up at the boy again.
Arianna shrugged. "I dunno but what ever it is I like it. I have respect for those who aren't afraid to stand out. Then again on second thought it is good to stay under cover." She waves her hands in the air. "sorry Misty im thinking out loud."

Avery was about halfway done counting when he saw someone wave at him. He waved back and smiled at her continuing his counting. Swaying his feet every now and then.

Misty giggled a bit. "He looks like a child." She said not trying to insult him. "I mean I know I'm young but damn." She said as she looked around noticed his mouth movement. 'Why is he counting everyone in the room? Is there a significance to that?' She thought as she looked around herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back