• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ashfallen Academy

Firebright said:
"I'm 17" She began to nibble at one of her finger nails almost nervously. "Well im glad you are here, at lest I have a friend"
"I'm glad to have a friend too," Michael smiled, he didn't think he makes friends this easily and especially not with someone so cute. "You know I didn't think the attractive gene kicked in till 18," he said with a flirty smile.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Dapper Charmer]"I'm glad to have a friend too," Michael smiled, he didn't think he makes friends this easily and especially not with someone so cute. "You know I didn't think the attractive gene kicked in till 18," he said with a flirty smile.

[/QUOTE]
Arianna blushed again at the comment. Still shocked at his flirting with her. "well i dunno about that, I'm really not that pretty". She twisted her rings around her fingers in a nervous manner.

Misty over heard a few people talking and rolled her eyes. 'People always have to flirt.' She thought as she looked back at Dark. He didn't seem to have an features. He was just a shell with clothes on. 'I wonder what he eats?' She thought as she looked around again. There were more people just chitchatting and she wondered if they were going to do anything else.

Avery stood up, grabbed his socks and took a step back and out of the ring of fire. He looked over to Alexander to confirm that he was done fighting. He hovered above the ground moving over the ring of fire. Alexander said it wouldn't burn but he didn't want to take any chances, he landed on the smooth cold ground seeming almost unfazed.

@Nenma Takashi

Dark muttered something under his breath as he watched quietly. "Do I have to fight, too?" He asked after a while of silence. "I don't really want to."

Firebright said:
Arianna blushed again at the comment. Still shocked at his flirting with her. "well i dunno about that, I'm really not that pretty". She twisted her rings around her fingers in a nervous manner.
Michael smiled sweetly at Ariana, " you really shouldn't doubt yourself like that, " he said happily, "I may be a stone monster but I ain't a lier. And you are the hottest girl I've seen at this school."

Alexander clapped he then spotted Setsua and made his way to her. "Set how's my favorite niece?" Setsua looked at him and sighed. "I don't think my sister would be happy to hear that." Alexander looked at the blond boy next to Setsua. "Why don't you two go next." Setsua nodded and looked at the blond boy. "You ready?" She asked.

@verifiedkat

[QUOTE="Dapper Charmer]Michael smiled sweetly at Ariana, " you really shouldn't doubt yourself like that, " he said happily, "I may be a stone monster but I ain't a lier. And you are the hottest girl I've seen at this school."

[/QUOTE]
She smiled at Michael and gave him a little hug. "Well, thank you Gargoyle. That is sweet of you." Arianna directed her attention back at the fights for a moment. "So when do you suppose we fight?"

Firebright said:
She smiled at Michael and gave him a little hug. "Well, thank you Gargoyle. That is sweet of you." Arianna directed her attention back at the fights for a moment. "So when do you suppose we fight?"
Michael blushed slightly at the hug. " Well from what I've seen we just wait until we get called upon and then we fight," he explained. Micheal sat there and watched the fight before he got bored. "Hey I got a good joke for ya," he said to Ariana, "how did the hipster burn his mouth on his coffee? He drank it before it was cool."

[QUOTE="Dapper Charmer]Michael blushed slightly at the hug. " Well from what I've seen we just wait until we get called upon and then we fight," he explained. Micheal sat there and watched the fight before he got bored. "Hey I got a good joke for ya," he said to Ariana, "how did the hipster burn his mouth on his coffee? He drank it before it was cool."

[/QUOTE]
Arianna giggled at the joke. "Okay, that was a good one." Arianna sat there thoughtfully twirling an arrow on her finger tips. "I'm so excited for this school year. I think that its going to be like one of the best ever". She adjusted her knee high black boots and smiled at Michael.

Firebright said:
Arianna giggled at the joke. "Okay, that was a good one." Arianna sat there thoughtfully twirling an arrow on her finger tips. "I'm so excited for this school year. I think that its going to be like one of the best ever". She adjusted her knee high black boots and smiled at Michael.
Micheal smiled back at Ariana. " I think it's gonna be the best year ever as well," he said happily. When Micheal had first come to this school, and this assembly, he was worried that he'd have trouble making friends. He was glad to see he had made one so fast, "especially since I met you."

Atro's face may have drained of color; he's not really sure at this point. "Of course I am" He says in a confident voice, trying to hide his insecurity. He holds onto Urias's handle which is still sheathed, and waits to start the match.

@Nenma Takashi

Setsua didn't flinch at the fire and walked right through she stood at the other end waiting. She decided to do some stretches to warm up. "Hey just tell me if you want me to hold back and I will. I'll even let you get the first move if you want?" She asked in a bland tone she'd seem like she's being cocky but she was really just asking.

@verifiedkat

He shakes his head grimly. "That would be wrong for me to do. I'd rather lose to a fair fight without an advantage." He sighed and mentally resigned himself to his fate. He unsheathes Urias in all of it's holy glory and examines the blade. It was a longsword with a leaf blade and gold trim running down the center of the blade. A blue gemstone was embedded into the widest part of the blade. At the base, the same type of blue gemstone was embedded into a pair of golden wings. The handle was cold and shined gold like the rest of the sword. The whole sword blazed in a heavenly fire, and only those that can transmit God's voice can handle the flames; if you were unworthy, you would be turned to ashes. Those with demonic energy within them might feel disgusted by the blade. He handles the sword as if it were just a regular foil and stated with a cynical tone. "Let's just get this over with."

@Nenma Takashi

[QUOTE="Dapper Charmer]Micheal smiled back at Ariana. " I think it's gonna be the best year ever as well," he said happily. When Micheal had first come to this school, and this assembly, he was worried that he'd have trouble making friends. He was glad to see he had made one so fast, "especially since I met you."

[/QUOTE]
Arianna blushed almost the color of her hair. She had never had a good friend before and was surprised at how much she enjoyed having one. Just then a random kid walked by with a water bottle and tripped sending water every where. Arianna yelped and jumped away from the water and right into Michael. "Ugh sorry again"

Avery walked to the back of the gym glad he was done fighting. He sat down on the floor leaning his back against the wall behind him. He wasn't sure of what he was going to do while waiting for the other's to finish their fights, and if they were going one by jones it would take forever for them to be finished. A small sigh escaped his lips, he wanted to go back outside and climb the tree he had been on earlier.

Firebright said:
Arianna blushed almost the color of her hair. She had never had a good friend before and was surprised at how much she enjoyed having one. Just then a random kid walked by with a water bottle and tripped sending water every where. Arianna yelped and jumped away from the water and right into Michael. "Ugh sorry again"
Micheal steadied himself so he wouldn't fall over and caught Ariana so she wouldn't fall either, " you really don't have to keep apologising," Micheal said smiling down at her, "are you okay? You seemed really jumpy around that water."

[QUOTE="Dapper Charmer]Micheal steadied himself so he wouldn't fall over and caught Ariana so she wouldn't fall either, " you really don't have to keep apologising," Micheal said smiling down at her, "are you okay? You seemed really jumpy around that water."

[/QUOTE]
Arianna shrugged. "Its water I'm fire. We dont get along." She shivered at the thought of water and one of her hands lit a flame. She diminished the fire and took a deep breath. "Water is my biggest fear so i try to ovoid it."

Firebright said:
Arianna shrugged. "Its water I'm fire. We dont get along."She shivered at the thought of water and one of her hands lit a flame. She diminished the fire and took a deep breath. "Water is my biggest fear so i try to ovoid it."
" That's makes sense. I mean if I was fire I'd avoid water too," said Michael, who was still holding Ariana in his arms, "at least your fear makes sense. For example you're probably not afraid of spiders like me," Michael couldn't believe he was actually sharing this secret. But do comfortable around Ariana. "Silly isn't it? A big strong guy like me afraid of a bug."

[QUOTE="Dapper Charmer]" That's makes sense. I mean if I was fire I'd avoid water too," said Michael, who was still holding Ariana in his arms, "at least your fear makes sense. For example you're probably not afraid of spiders like me," Michael couldn't believe he was actually sharing this secret. But do comfortable around Ariana. "Silly isn't it? A big strong guy like me afraid of a bug."

[/QUOTE]
Arianna shrugs, "I always say that every one is afraid of something". She noticed that she was still in his arms and carefully pulled away blushing yet again. "If you ever see a spider let me know and I will fry it for ya" She grinned at him, her purple eyes glinting.

Firebright said:
Arianna shrugs, "I always say that every one is afraid of something". She noticed that she was still in his arms and carefully pulled away blushing yet again. "If you ever see a spider let me know and I will fry it for ya" She grinned at him, her purple eyes glinting.
Michael smiled as he looked into her beautiful purple eyes. "And if you ever see a glass of water I'll be more than happy to drink it," Michael said with a chuckle. He looked at the fighting and then to Ariana. More and more he was worried he might really hurt her, "hey I just want you to know when we do fight don't go easy on me. I may be a softy inside but outside I'm hard as steel,"

[QUOTE="Dapper Charmer]Michael smiled as he looked into her beautiful purple eyes. "And if you ever see a glass of water I'll be more than happy to drink it," Michael said with a chuckle. He looked at the fighting and then to Ariana. More and more he was worried he might really hurt her, "hey I just want you to know when we do fight don't go easy on me. I may be a softy inside but outside I'm hard as steel,"

[/QUOTE]
Arianna smiled at him. "I wont. I have no doubt you are three times as strong as me and with your stone skin you are probably impervious to most weapons. However I'm also a very good fighter, I'm sure i can take anything you throw at me." She hoped the he wouldn't hate her if she hurt him. Arianna was a bit scared he would hurt her but she also knew that there were probably healers in this school.

Firebright said:
Arianna smiled at him. "I wont. I have no doubt you are three times as strong as me and with your stone skin you are probably impervious to most weapons. However I'm also a very good fighter, I'm sure i can take anything you throw at me." She hoped the he wouldn't hate her if she hurt him. Arianna was a bit scared he would hurt her but she also knew that there were probably healers in this school.
"Well don't worry about getting hurt to badly," Michael said, glad that Ariana wasn't gonna take it easy on him, "i'll try not to go full force on you. But that doesn't mean I'm gonna let you win. I got a reputation to build," he chuckled, "but hanging with the pretiest girl in school should help with that."

[QUOTE="Dapper Charmer]"Well don't worry about getting hurt to badly," Michael said, glad that Ariana wasn't gonna take it easy on him, "i'll try not to go full force on you. But that doesn't mean I'm gonna let you win. I got a reputation to build," he chuckled, "but hanging with the pretiest girl in school should help with that."

[/QUOTE]
Arianna grinned. "well arent you full of compliments today. You never know, i might beat you" She winked at him and twisted her braid.

Firebright said:
Arianna grinned. "well arent you full of compliments today. You never know, i might beat you" She winked at him and twisted her braid.
"I seriously doubt that," he chucked. He flexed his arm. "Feel my bicep. Ot is literally as hard as stone."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back