• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ashes of Aeldonna

This looks pretty good, but I noticed one of the Character Questions is about the district we come from - Am I missing a list of areas for this Great City-State, or should w make one up?

I'm super-diggin' all of this, though. And I obviously would like to join, but I'm slightly new to THIS particular RP site and haven't quite conquered all the tabs and abbreviations and what-have-yous.

Thanks!

+ H.

Helene said:
This looks pretty good, but I noticed one of the Character Questions is about the district we come from - Am I missing a list of areas for this Great City-State, or should w make one up?
I'm super-diggin' all of this, though. And I obviously would like to join, but I'm slightly new to THIS particular RP site and haven't quite conquered all the tabs and abbreviations and what-have-yous.

Thanks!

+ H.
No worries!

The district section may be left blank until the map of the city is completed. The city will have districts like "Merchant's district, Artisan's district," stuff like that.

And this website isn't all that hard to master. Just read over all the tabs and you should be fine.

@BELL

Reread the rules, you are missing something.

Also, could you possibly add a little more?

Who's Dug? Where was Crow born, how'd he meet his girlfriend? Why did they choose Aledonna?

SirDerpingtonIV said:
@BELL
Reread the rules, you are missing something.

Also, could you possibly add a little more?

Who's Dug? Where was Crow born, how'd he meet his girlfriend? Why did they choose Aledonna?
How do you not know who Dug is........ he is the one who got us in this hole

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Dug is love, Dug is life, Dug will help us through this strife

[/QUOTE]
Preach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back