Artists Sanctuary [Inactive]

(Hola)

Adrian knit his eyebrows together in confusion as he nodded no to Apollo. But looked when he got a text and read it before responding, 'w-why?'

Cady shut her brain off as she typed, allowing herself to fully tell the truth.

"Because look at me, my dress is short sleeved and I can't wear that because everyone will see the attempt I made. I look fat in the dress anyway because the hospital fucked with my eating, and I don't really think you like me as much as I like you anyway. You three should go have fun."

Adrian opened his mouth as he looked at the text, he gripped the phone slightly tighter is knuckles becoming whiter. Before replying, 'I-I can't even figure out what to say. Because I look at you and see a great pretty gal, and I say that a lot but you never seem to believe me. And I like you Cady, so much. And Rita and Apollo like you as well and we're going to the dance to see each other and hang out. It doesn't matter if others stare because I'm going to be looking at you and loving the idea of being with you.'

Adrian finally noticed his left hand had been clenching and un clenching. And looked up after pushing send and setting his phone in his back pocket before nodding and forcing a smile. Adrian stood awkwardly for a moment before mouthing, 'continue.'

Adrian just shrugged keeping the smile, he was fine with Apollo and Rita they where happy together and that's what mattered. 
Adrian use the moment to look around the room it was covered in different types of fighting weapons. His eyes stopped on the fencing gear and pointed at it look at Apollo, 'you fence also?'

Adrian stepped towards one of the fencing swords and gripped it curiously. It felt wrong to hold a weapon and it was un even in his grasp.

Adrian mouthed 'none' while he tossed the sword from each of his hands. When he was a child him and his sister would have sword fights with sticks at school but that was it.

Adrian shakily shrugged to Zedric, he hated the idea of fighting, he had never damaged anyone with his own intentions. So why was he even thinking of trying to fence.

"Sir, I know your concern. We don't train to hurt others, that isn't why at all. We train to protect those we care about" Zedric told him with a hand upon his shoulder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adrian averted his gaze before nodding ever so slightly. He knew what they meant and it sorta lifted his soul.

"Don't worry Adrian. We need to call the others up" Apollo told him as he left the room

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adrian looked around the room one last time before setting the sword down and following Apollo.

Apollo hopped in the shower as he continued to think about how later that night would be. He was excited and nervous at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back