Artists Sanctuary [Inactive]

(Tips figurative hat)

Rita, after spending the day with her family, had her aunt work on cleaning her up and making her presentable. She wore small golden hoop earrings. Her orange gold hair was curled and long ringlets fell over her shoulders and down her back. She wore a green dress complimenting her gold skin and red hair. After stuffing herself into a knee length dress and getting attacked with girly things via her mother, she sat down and texted Apollo. "I think my parents are out to get me.."

"I think Zedric is going to kill me with this Bowie as well" Apollo text back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rita laughed reading this. She thought about how she made her friends. How she realized she was lonely before that, whether she thought so or not, and how it felt warm being around Apollo. "See you tonight. Namane is taking me for Hot Cocoa first. Did you know its snowing here? Must be a good sign."

Cady stood looking at her dress in the mirror. Her hair fell down her back in long wavy locks, her green eyes were emphasised by the subtle brown eyeshadow. She crossed her arms self consciously, looking down at her wrists.

Alie grabbed her guitar and decided to drop something off at Apollo's house. She rang the door bell.

"Hey Apollo. I just need to drop something off." She replied. "No need to come in." Alie stood at the door holding a large envolope. "I was hoping you could help me. Tomorrow we can talk okay." And handed him the package.

"Apollo...it came in the mail from the police station. Idk what it's about but I don't want to read it myself. I have to finish up decorating the dance...see you soon" Alie continued and headed back to the dance.

"Dear Miss Rose,

We have reviewed the case concerning you and the killer is behind bars for a few years. Thank you for you corroperation.

Now for more bad news. A couples body was found this spring in a rose garden. DNA testing determined them as Mr. John Rose and Mrs. Cindy Rose, your parents. An investigation is being held.

We know you parents died when you were younger but found no bodies in their graves today.

Sincerely, Capt. Starly."

Apollo dropped the letter as he sat down. He was immensely shocked by the burden now placed.

Alie went outside to finish up out there and saw the snow falling. "Beautiful and romantic. Wonder if anything special will happen under the gazebo." She whispered to herself.

Apollo stood up and hopped into a black town car with Adrian to pick up the girls.

Rita was back at the house at this point, remobing her ankle brace as it was much better and so she could slip her feet into goldish brown dressy sandals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back