• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Arganthom

Halruns ears perked up slightly, "Tetryl? Dangerous road in that direction ain't?" He grunted to the woman who had set it.

Evra nodded. "I heard they needed some help over there." She set her pack down next to her. "I'll go anywhere if they're willing to pay, that is." Evra stood and stretched. "Any of you are welcome to come along. You just have to watch yourself."

[QUOTE="Eris Discordia]Evra nodded. "I heard they needed some help over there." She set her pack down next to her. "I'll go anywhere if they're willing to pay, that is." Evra stood and stretched. "Any of you are welcome to come along. You just have to watch yourself."

[/QUOTE]
"Know how good they're paying? And what kind of work they need?" Halrun asked, standing up straight.

Evra turned towards the fox-human. "Vramford," she said. "It's a city in Tetryl, very big. I've got some business to take care of there." She turned to face the Rawulf. "They're practically throwing money at you for any little job, but they're paying especially well for protection."

[QUOTE="Eris Discordia]Evra turned towards the fox-human. "Vramford," she said. "It's a city in Tetryl, very big. I've got some business to take care of there." She turned to face the Rawulf. "They're practically throwing money at you for any little job, but they're paying especially well for protection."

[/QUOTE]
Halrun growled with satisfaction, a hand coming to rest on his sword pommel, a large six foot blade with an odd shape to it, "Protection eh? Would you care for company on the road then?" He asked.

Acara walked into the tavern, hearing the conservation about Tetryl. "So, what's going on?" She asked before settling down in a chair. Looking through what was left in her bag, she found a cooked fish.

"I would greatly appreciate it." Evra grinned.

She turned back towards the fox. "I see. They may have use of that in Vramford, but as long as you are traveling with me, there will be none of that." She took her pack back from the fox and put it back on her shoulder.

"Wonderful. When do we depart?" Halrun asked, taking another swig from the bottle and capping it before resting it on the bar.

"Tomorrow. A few hours after dawn." Evra looked towards the otter that had just entered. "A few of us are heading to Tetryl. They're paying some hard cash. You're welcome to come if you'd like."

Halrun nodded, "At dawn then." He agreed, turning to exit the tavern without another word.

"Alright then." She responded, and proceeded to take the fish out of the bag and eat it. After eating part of it, she placed it back in the bag for later use.

Séreméla listens very closely to the conversation as she throws bits of fish to Ator. She grabs up her mug and finishes the ale. She picks up the milk and pours in in her empty mug and slides it in front of Ator. "So... assuming there are truly jobs just throwing money around... how long would this trip take... and an even better question... who the hell is paying us??"

Evra smiled. "The citizens of Vramford, the noble lords and ladies seeking protection from the horrors that haunt our world now."

Uriel walked into the tavern and sat at an empty barstool. "Just a water." He muttered to the bartender before pulling out a book with an strange, unrecognizable symbol on the cover.

the fox looked at the book though he did not know the symbol he knew the etchings. it was an angelic tome.

the fox looked at the book though he did not know the symbol he knew the etchings. it was an angelic tome.

Keith grabbed the coins from the counter, slipping them into his pocket. "Would you mind if I tagged along?" He asked as he filled a glass with water for the new comer. "I could use some money to pay for the taxes I owe on this place."

Uriel nodded his thanks to the bartender before gulping down the water. He then returned his attention back to the book of Daevic spells that was in his hand. He was in deep concentration and he seemed to ignore everything that was going on around him. After awhile, he threw some money down on the counter and leaned back on his stool.

"Of course. We'll be safer in numbers." Evra started to head for the door. "I think there's an inn down the road, so I'll be heading there. I'll be back in the morning." Evra exited the Little Lamb.

Séreméla sighs, "i suppose, Ator, that we could use the extra cash." She pats Ator on his head. "We should rest. However, I would prefer not to stay at the local inn... Bartender.. do you happen to have an extra bed here?"

Acara put the half-eaten fish back into the bag, hopped off her seat and exited. She headed towards the inn, where she had been staying for the past day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back