Arcanix Darsonnia's Notepad (OOCness) [Fire and Water]

The Manse-creating spell is Raising the Puissant Sanctum, I believe, and it's a Celestial Circle Spell. I didn't think Wind could cast that yet.

Axelgear said:
The Manse-creating spell is Raising the Puissant Sanctum, I believe, and it's a Celestial Circle Spell. I didn't think Wind could cast that yet.
Conveniently, if there is already a Manse, and all you have to do is unsink it...

Will there be any xp awarded for our downtime exploits? I'm looking to get Renna some territory Charms of her marking her turf Lunar-style, especially now that she can see. Makes it easier to survey the islands and find places to mark as her special grounds, make some deals with local gods and elementals to answer to her by forging alliances with the neighbors.

Sooooo, I'm open to suggestions that are reasonable.

I would suggest looking for an elemental court to make a Cslestine Pact with, and a terrestrial court to strike some sort of agreement with, preferably a Storm Mother.

Cslestine Pacts are agreements with an elemental court that you can summon them without need to bind them and they will serve willingly, in exchange for favours, money, or both.

If we can get the elemental court on our side, you might be able to get an elemental dragon patrolling near Antipater. If we can get a terrestrial court on our side, we could get them to use their powers to destroy, or at least waylay, any ships from Skullstone.

And, of course, contacting the city god of Antipater. They'd have good reason to want to help us out.

After the amount of time i've been in town, do I know the city god yet? If not, I want to go see him/her/it.

Whoo whee! Man, that was a rather bad case of songblock. Now, hopefully, I can get myself going again.

Updates incoming. ^_^

Will be splitting up the tracks so I'm not confused with who's doing what. ^_^

Just to tell about Siham's plans, he will spend as much time as possible with Dead Cat before she leaves.

Just to let everyone know, Wednesday I'm leaving for GenCon in Indiana for a week and so my posting will probably be a bit erratic.

Thought I already took care of raising the Manse in 'Black Magic Woman'?

I can retcon that to just surveying the site if you'd like.

At what point do we start to interact wth the city spirits and find out whats going on and learn more about them?

My apoligies if this makes me sound pushy but is this game still on ? This is at the point where one does start worrying a little.

I've been silent because my internet connection is still very spotty, and also, I started working, so it's time consuming.

Also, just to give a head's up, I might have to nearly drop out of sight next month, because I'm likely to get extremely busy.

Silence continues until someone of such necromatic strength is able to recover our story board from the pit of the labyrinth. So many souls to be lost... how sad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back