Arcane High School (school of elementals) [Inactive]

She chuckled, shooting him a bright smile "nice to meet ya, it's fine I didn't mind, most of all I was shocked" she shivered, her clothing still damp.

Daniel's look went from frustration to a monotone expression. "Just pull my leg down and try to tear me through the branches, I do not want to knock over this tree to get down!" he said in a stern voice.

Sarah heard a person calling for help"...I do not want.." Is that person okay? I thought worriedly. I picked out a new shirt and put it on. Then I ran out trying to locate the cry for help.

I got near water and grinned. I used my power and make water come in my hand. When it was near my hand, the water became ice. 'This is my hability and I will never let someone take it out from me.' I thinked.

Looking at him, she turned to look at her apartment , not noticing the kiss. Looking back to him she smiled "hey um ...do you want to go to lunch tomarrow or something?"

"Okay, this might hurt a bit..." Olivia replied and grabbed Daniel's leg. Pulling as hard as she could, Daniel finally came loose and Olivia lost her mini tornado.

SHe smiled "that's what you think yet.." She whispered "..have you every heard of the portal?"

Gtg be on in a hour or so))

Ok guys I have been given permission from TD to advertise my new rp Batman: Revisioned. Pm me for the deets or go to the rp itself or the recruitment forum.

its called Batman: Revisioned. Look it up.

Anyone interested?

[QUOTE="Loke Fullbuster]Ok guys I have been given permission from TD to advertise my new rp Batman: Revisioned. Pm me for the deets or go to the rp itself or the recruitment forum.

[/QUOTE]
I call dibs on cat women ;D

He fell down from the tree in pain still trying to catch her fall. "Ach!" Daniel hit his back on the ground while he still moved under Olivia's fall and caught her with his chest. He let out a heavy cough as she fell on his chest "Tha- n.. k you.." he looked up at the tree regaining his senses.

I got in my room and locked the door behind me. I closed all lights and went at sleep after putting a legging and a big tee-shirt. I was so tired that I felt asleep quickly.

"It's okay and definitely better than the tree." He said as he began to sit up and take deep breathes. He took her offer "I shouldn't have been 'flying' around like that, I'm sorry." he said and began to introduce himself "Glad to meet you, again Olivia. My name is Daniel" he was still holding onto her hand awkwardly.

He noticed that he hadn't let go and put his hand to his sun bear ornament. "I'd love to stay and look at the stars, but I really need to get some sleep." said Daniel "I sit out here at lunch, maybe you would like to join me tomorrow?" was soon attached to his earlier statement.

"Sure," Olivia replied looking at the tree above them. "I should go and get some sleep too." she smiled and stood up. "Well it was nice meeting you, I'll see you tomorrow at lunch then." she said and went towards her dorm room.

Daniel had said his goodbyes and entered his dorm. He let out a heavy sigh as his got ready jump in bed. Once in his boxers he threw himself in the soothing cold surface beginning to warm with his body. He looked at his roof after his playful act. He actually felt accomplished for once as his eyes began to flutter and he was dead asleep.

Sent from my RM-893_nam_tmous_201 using Tapatalk

Quickly getting changed into a light long sleeve shirt and fuzzy short shorts, Olivia hopped into bed and stared at the ceiling. She rolled over and looked at the picture of her brothers on her nightstand. "I made a friend today," she whispered to it before falling asleep.

Brandon had spent the day working on the stack of work given to him by the dean and chemistry teacher. He finally finished it all and fell back onto his bed. He looks over at the open window from his bed 'What a beautiful night sky' he thinks. He grabs his pillow and sheets and jumps out the window. Brandon concentrates on forcing the wind to push him up and he starts to slowly rise up in the air. He reaches the top of the school and sets down his makeshift bed. Brandon falls asleep staring up at the night sky.

The sweet tune of "Bernard Herrmann - Twisted Nerve" plays 6 a.m instantly waking Daniel. He lies there with eyes torn open and slowly reverted his sight to the alarm clock. The tune from the beginning had replayed itself six times as he began to sit up still staring at the plastic annoyance. He rubbed his eyes and began to let out scream of anger that echoed through his hallway. He proceeded to smash the button on the top and ran to the shower throwing nearly knocking off the bathroom door on the way to it.

Sent from my RM-893_nam_tmous_201 using Tapatalk

Olivia woke up as the sun was rising again. She sighed. She didn't even need an alarm clock to wake her up. She stood up and walked sleepily towards the shower hoping it would wake her up. Once she got out of the shower, Olivia left her hair wet and down. She loved the small curls that happened when her hair began to dry. She went for a walk while she waited for it to happen.

The sun starts to show and slowly stirs Brandon awake. He stretches then looks at the time on his phone confirming that class should be starting soon. He grabs his sheets and pillow and jumps of the roof. He made the wind push up against his body right before he passed his window. After climbing in his window Brandon threw his sheets and pillow towards the bed and shuffled over to the bathroom for a shower. "I'm not going to miss chemistry this time" he muttered while taking a shower. Brandon got dressed and ran through the halls intent on not being late for chemistry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back