Arcane High School (school of elementals) [Inactive]

He walked next to her on her path to the apartment. "So what brought you out here?" Daniel asked Rose looking at her by the edge of his sight. He took a deep breathe as the evening was ending and the sky had taken on an red shade soon to be dark.

The sun was setting and Olivia yawned. "I better go to my apartment before night falls." She jumped out of the tree and landed lightly on her two feet on the ground. She walked to her apartment with her nose stuck in her music book.

She chuckled softly. "Actually I was watching a movie and my popcorn got cold so I decided to experiment..which ended up with me falling in the fountain." She smiled

I got into my room and locked it up behind me. I was not going to play piano today. Still, I wanted to get some revenge. I sat down on my bed, thinking how I might get it. I took a water bottle from my handbag and drinked it all up.

I was thinking. 'Why me?' I thinked about my bad luck. I found my mp3 and started listening to music.

"It happens to the best of us. When I was 11 my father wanted me to rake the leaves in the garden. I thought I was smart and tried the magic my grandmother had taught me to move earth to make the plants move to your will." he starts laughing "I.. I ended up moving our garden into the road with all the grass, leaving a two meter deep, 10 meter wide and 6 meter long empty rectangle in our yard." he said before preparing another question "So your parents got you an apartment? I'm just assuming, because I'm sure the dorms at the school would be much cheaper.".

She laughed "actually I saved up for it. I know it's cheaper yet it's nice to get away sometimes. Oh and the landlord gave me a discount. So that's helping a lot." She smiled, realizing it was beginning to get dark. Reaching the outside apartment she took off his shirt. Her tank top still damp. "Thank you so much Daniel." She smiled. "See ya in school?"

I got out of my room and went walking. I was still listening to my music. It was cold but I always liked cold temperatures. I looked at the sky, still walking.

"Uhh- Yeh See you!" he took his shirt and waved goodbye as he threw himself in the air with a ledge of earth and took the quicker way back. He put the wet shirt over his shoulder and began to move the floating piece of earth the school hoping not to be seen by anyone as he would crash land in the gardens.

When Kato woke up it was 7:33 pm. He walked into his bathroom and looked in the mirror. His eyes were blood red. he took a quick shower, put a plain white t, black pants and a windbreaker on. He walked out of his dorm thinking " I gotta find this girl." Kato walked outside and came up to the girl but stopped when he saw the person next to her. " Ohh you're busy." he said. He never knew she had a boyfriend. "I will be on my way." he said turning around but stopping when he saw Claire. "Better yet lets all chat." he said.

Unable to stay in her cramped little room anymore, Olivia went for a walk out in the dark. She kept walking till she noticed a big tree on a hill. She lay down next to the tree and looked at the stars. She had never seen so many before, the city lights had always kept her from seeing them. "I wish I could fly among the clouds someday," she whispered in awe.

She saw the boy, hearing his comment, she chuckled "oh Daniel?...he is just a friend." She waved goodbye to Daniel. Walking up to the boy. Swing Clare she waved "Hey Clare" she smiled.

Daniel's face contorted as he saw he was crashing into a tree worst a person was under it so he couldn't use magic to catch himself. He jumped from the heavy chunk of earth and fell into the tree as it emitted heavy cracks of branches. He lay there in the tree one leg hanging out and rest of the body cramped. "Ow... ow...! help, please?" he said swinging his free leg back and forth.

Rose smiled, bringing her attention back to the boy. "So what brings ya out tonight " she smiled curios.

Oh I'm sooo sorrry! My friend is named Clare and I'm just use to writing it that way.i won't let it happen again :) ))

She smiled, looking him "my name is Rose..Rose Cross." She chuckled "I never got yours either by the way" she smiled 
She waved goodbye to Claire. "See ya at school!" She smiled

"I am Kato. Kato Macare." he replied. "I am sorry about earlier, you know tripping on you while you slept and all." he blushed

Olivia used a mini tornado to push an incoming rock out of her way. She heard someone yelling for help above and used the mini tornado to boost herself up and help him. "I don't know how to help you..." she said regrettably to Daniel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back