• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Apocalypse Survival

I stare out the window of my small shack, scanning the area for anything that moves. I grab hold of the machete at my side.

I walk down stairs and stands in front of the door, drawing in a deep breath, gathering the courage to open it. After a moment or two he pulls the door open and runs outside, sweeping his head back and forth looking for anyone or anything.

(Sorry!)

Elizabeth woke up and rubbed her eyes slowly, she yawned and realized the whole apocalypse was not a nightmare.. Again

"Hey what's up?"

Axel then gets up to put an open sign on the window, but fell in the process. He screams out of pain as his hand lands on a rusty nail.

Richard slowly walks into up the road and sees in the distance a small amount of smoke, he pulls the miltary radio from his pocket and turns it on by turning the knob on the top. He then places his thumb on the talk button and speaks, "This is private steiner US army reporting for a Mr. neil, I am approaching the camp. Please do not shoot on sight if you mean well." He then releases pressure from the talk button and waits for a response.

Richard hearing no response to the his broadcast takes his right index finger and thumb and twists the volume knob all the way silencing the radio. Then pockets the radio and attaches the golf club to his back by tying straps of leather around his chest to the club. He slowly approaches the camp staying low to the ground, and pulls out his Beretta thinking to himself, "I don't like this, but if its a set up I am taking tags before i die. "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back