• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Anything Goes

@Noivern well we have some time before she comes back, and sorry if it seems like we're excluding you from this I'll see if I can drive this to you a bit more as soon as I can

It's cool! By the way, might be a good time to mention this, I'm going on a trip Thurs-Sat, so responses may be brief if I get the chance

Ok I want to put on record that I will use the same character for different RP's and change something here and there, but they will stay separate from each other I'm looking at you and Trebuchet Noivern

Last edited by a moderator:
@Noivern, ok this is been bugging me for awhile, what is that Taylor character's gender in the sign up, cause I have no clue.

...Probably a guy. I've watched all kinds of anime. The females tend to be a bit busty sometimes, so I'd call that person easily a guy.

True but their are the few anime where a girl looks like a dude and all but I do see your point

Nevermind just looked at Romans profile says he's a, well, a he so the character probably is to

Last edited by a moderator:
I must apologise for not being online. I have recently just started uni, so yeah. Busy, busy. Anywho, may I ask if I've missed any posts regarding my characters? And if anyone has any trouble jumping into the RP, just tag me in a reply and I'll get around to RPing with you.

Demmy said:
I must apologise for not being online. I have recently just started uni, so yeah. Busy, busy. Anywho, may I ask if I've missed any posts regarding my characters? And if anyone has any trouble jumping into the RP, just tag me in a reply and I'll get around to RPing with you.
We just kinda left your characters sitting in the park.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back