• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Anything, forever accepting

Name: Cynder Skies

Nickname: Cynder

Race: Shapeshifter (can only transform into a dragon)

Appearance: she has long curly pitch black hair that goes down to her hips, her eyes are a piercing green and she is extremely fair skinned.

Birthday: December 1st

Height: 5 foot 4 inches

Blood Type: A+

Favorite Subject(s): English most defiantly, and she very much enjoys music.

Favorite Food(s): Popsicles

Freshmen, Sophomore, Junior or Senior? : senior

Other: is very sensitive

Her dragon form is black with strange marks, and with a red pink belly and wings.

((Definitely accepted. you may certainly be a shapeshifter if you want to be, but dragons can take human forms, perhaps for this rp your character could be a dragon that grew up human and believes she's a human that can take dragon form.. You don't have to change your character sheet. and you're totally free to do whatever you want to. It's just an idea.))

[QUOTE="Solomon the Prophet]((Definitely accepted. you may certainly be a shapeshifter if you want to be, but dragons can take human forms, perhaps for this rp your character could be a dragon that grew up human and believes she's a human that can take dragon form.. You don't have to change your character sheet. and you're totally free to do whatever you want to. It's just an idea.))

[/QUOTE]
Yeah that's actually a really cool idea! I like it ^__^

Cynder sat upon a large Boulder, a blue popsicle hanging from her mouth. She had spent the day just relaxing, she had really needed a day off and away from everything. After a moment she tossed the stick from Popsicle away, as she had finished the sugary treat. Bordem took over and she huffed some smoke from her nose to occupy herself.

((if you'd like to join in with the main story, you can join Kai'zen and Lilly at the HQ of Dragon's Fire, an organization of dragons and humans that work together to keep the world safe.))

((Okay!))

Cynder stood up, stretching her arms wide. She figured she'd better go to the HQ of Dragons Fire. Her mother had told her about it as a child, and she knew that it would be probably best if she went, rather than never going. She shifted herself into her dragon form, stretching her wings wide. She'd get there much quicker this way. Before she knew it, she was there.

Name: Dipper Pines

Race: Human

Colors: Paleish-tan.

Skills: He is okay at most things that revolve around fighting anomalies, but he sucks hard at things like Bill Cipher, the most powerful of them.

Looks:

latest

Backstory: Dipper Pines has seen it all, from zombies, to ghosts, to even gnomes. He's even fought what seems like a spirit of the illuminati or whatever. His best strength is in the Journal, which he's used since he found it to fight anomalies. It lists the weaknesses of each anomaly, each sub-type, anything. Except for a few, of course. He also uses a blacklight to reveal more information in the Journals. He's also figured out about the 3 Journals, and knows that Gideon had one; Journal Number Two. He doesn't know where Journal Number 1 is yet.

Items of Importance:

74cc6c01fa903004a308df9797e732a6.jpg
(Journal Number 3)

latest
(Dipper using Blacklight on Journal Number 3's pages to reveal secret writing. The pink and black thing is the Blacklight.)

Kai'zen looked at Lilly with a blank expression, "Really, you ask ME that question... Hmmm, well aside from myself I know a few old dragons, come on we should head to the flight deck so I don't get in trouble for shifting below the specified altitude. I've had enough threats to my wings this week to last any creatures lifetime." Grinning Kai turned to the door already knowing who to go to first, his lovely ice dragon friend Syphelia. 'It'll be good to see her again after all this time' he thought as he made his way to the stairwell his tail still swishing behind him though with more enthusiasm.

((We accept everyone, and all accepted))

Lilly w/ Kai'zen @ Dragon's Fire HQ

Lilly follows Kai'zen up the stairs. In truth, she still didn't know much about him, she knew of course he was one of the older dragons, but that's about it. Most people would like to know more about him. She wondered how many others would come with her. Other dragons would most likely be beneficial.

Last edited by a moderator:
Meanwhile, Dipper is flipping through the pages of the Journal, somewhere in a large forest. "Alright...I think I almost found something..." Dipper says, continuing to flip the pages. "AHA! There it is." He reads the page; it lists something about a 'flame siren' that steals heat from targets it's lured into traps. "No picture...I guess I have to go GET a picture of it...Well, there aren't any flame sirens to worry about, anyway."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back