• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Sirius gave Remus a look. He still wasn’t used to the idea of James being with his brother but he was t against it “no” he said simply

“Shut up. That is my little brother, Moony.” He rolled his eyes “Prongs was never supposed to cross paths with my brother especially not like that. Not that I have a thing against gay people it’s just weird”

“You’d have to approve of them to give it a go.” Remus nudged his side.

Sirius scoffed “my approval? Regulus hasn’t needed my approval for anything since he was six and normally goes against what I say and Prongs is a free spirit. I mean I’d give it to them if they asked but you really think they’re going to”

“He would not die. And you say we are the dramatic ones. But even if he would, I’m not going to stop liking him because he likes my brother”

“Really? Bring up his crush with Regulus being weird and see what happens.” Remus crossed his arms.

“It’s not weird it’s just an odd thing to imagine. My best friend and my brother?”

“I guess that is true but he’s already like a brother so becoming brother in law doesn’t seem particularly necessary”

He rolled his eyes, "Prongs' of course, you really think that I will be asked by Regulus to be best man?! My brother?! No, no, no. He'll ask one of his little Slytherin friends, Crouch or Rosier or something."

“Well it’s true. It’s not my choice when Regulus would never ask me”

Sirius smiled at the idea but then frowned, “damnit. Reg”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back