• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
James grinned. "I win! I get first dibs."

Remus was slightly out of breath from fighting through his knee pain, but he did his best to hide it with an eye roll. "Sure, sure."

"Boys, dinner is ready!" Euphemia stepped out of the kitchen. "Remus, make sure you get enough. You've barely eaten anything today. You too, Sirius. You need a proper dinner to feel better."

Sirius nodded slightly at Euphemia knowing better than to argue with the woman. Especially when it was about something like looking after yourself

"I'll make sure they get enough, Mom!" James went into the kitchen. "Come on, lads. It's grubbin time."

Sirius gave Remus a soft smile before walking in and sitting up at the table, grabbing some water

Remus joined him, sitting beside Sirius as plates of food magicked before them. He was almost overwhelmed by the amount of food on the plate.

Sirius was shocked by the amount of food but did his best not to show it and glanced over at Remus

Remus shrugged helplessly. “Does your mom really expect us to finish this?”

James hummed. “I don’t know. Do you want to take that chance?”

Sirius picked at the food as he half listened to the conversation

Remus sighed. It was hard for him to feel hungry. He usually wasn’t fed much. “You okay, Sirius?”

"Okay." Remus started eating, trusting that Sirius would talk to him if he needed to.

Sirius nodded at Remus glad that he didn’t push the topic at all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back