• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
"The only time I know for sure it will be empty is when they drop Regulus of at the train for school"

“We can make that work! What time do they leave?” James grinned.

Peter frowned. “But what if we miss the train? That’s dangerously close.”

James huffed. “No respect for the prank. But fine, are they heavy sleepers?”

"Well no but they are nosey little fucks. If they hear literally any noise they come running"

“Too bad there’s no underage magic outside of school. Or we could cause a silencing charm.” James groaned.

"Yeah exactly. This is going to be harder than you guys think. We are going to get caught either way, it's just how we make ourselves as much time as possible"

"Well, I never claimed to have a better idea but I am the one who knows that house and my parents"

“Do the house elves ever sleep?” Remus swirled one of Sirius’ curls around his finger.

Sirius smiled slightly when Remus started to swirl his curl around his fingers, "Well yeah late at night would be the best time"

James huffed. “That’s when your parents would be asleep, yeah? So my idea was fine!”

"I never said it wasn't, Prongs, I just said we had to be careful. Go in the back way that I normally use to sneak out, minimise noise all that"

“Maybe we leave James behind, then. He’s not the best at minimizing noise.” Remus smirked.

James went red. “Hey!”

“No. James is coming in with me. Moony and Wormtail, you need to keep an eye out for my parents and the house elves. Especially Kreacher. He hates me”

“I can be a rat! They’ll never see me. I’ll hide in the shadows and no one will spot me.” Peter grinned.

“Yep. With your heightened senses you’ll be great, Moony.”

“Maybe not but I’m sure we could make good use of Prongs’ cloak”

James nodded. “Yes! Let me grab it!”

“We’re not leaving now. It’s midday.” Remus tried to stop James but he was already gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back