• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Anyone?

Same here how's about a modern age story where we are criminals of some kind trying to stay a step ahead of the law

Ooh, I'd like to role-play!

Which genre is your favorite? I know you said you're pretty neutral about it, but do you have any in particular you prefer? Any in particular that you dislike?

[QUOTE="Black Crane]Ooh, I'd like to role-play!
Which genre is your favorite? I know you said you're pretty neutral about it, but do you have any in particular you prefer? Any in particular that you dislike?

[/QUOTE]
Im not a scifi fan.

[QUOTE="Brittney Woodgate]Im not a scifi fan.

[/QUOTE]
I'm not either, so I guess that's one thing we can agree on. No preferences?

[QUOTE="Brittney Woodgate]Not really its whatever

[/QUOTE]
Wow, so um... How about horror? Modern? Fantasy? I'm pretty much good with anything as long as it's sci-fi, too.

[QUOTE="Black Crane]Wow, so um... How about horror? Modern? Fantasy? I'm pretty much good with anything as long as it's sci-fi, too.

[/QUOTE]
we can do like a modern with a slice of life. What are you feeling ? Like if you can do anything right now what would it be? I have never done horror rp.

[QUOTE="Brittney Woodgate]we can do like a modern with a slice of life. What are you feeling ? Like if you can do anything right now what would it be? I have never done horror rp.

[/QUOTE]
Modern slice of life sounds good to me. I'm honestly just good with anything, as long as the replies don't go stale. I'm kind of bad at thinking of plotlines, so can you make the game?

[QUOTE="Black Crane]Modern slice of life sounds good to me. I'm honestly just good with anything, as long as the replies don't go stale. I'm kind of bad at thinking of plotlines, so can you make the game?

[/QUOTE]
Want to talk in private messages?

[QUOTE="Brittney Woodgate]Can you mesage me? I dont know how to send messages yet.

[/QUOTE]
I'm pretty sure that neither of us can PM because both our accounts are pretty new and there's that 10 post/10 hour thing.

[QUOTE="Black Crane]I'm pretty sure that neither of us can PM because both our accounts are pretty new and there's that 10 post/10 hour thing.

[/QUOTE]
I had been messing people all night but they also did message me.

[QUOTE="Brittney Woodgate]I had been messing people all night but they also did message me.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah because people have to message you first but neither of us can start messages so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back