• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Another welian trainwreck: Dumb Superhero Academy Shenanigans

High School or University setting?

• High School setting (students aged 14 to 18)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • University (students aged 18 to 22)

• Welian, we know damn well you have a backup plan for combining both.

• Total voters
TheDox said:
https://embed.gyazo.com/thumb/1200/_5ccc38528927accee9eeaeefce4519cb-png.jpg
Character points are the points needed to create a character

I believe each roleplayer will be assigned 9 points.
So just to be clear I can have an A rank and a B rank hero? If so that would be perfect because I'd like to make one combat oriented character and one support role character. (Not to buff my combat one though I'm not an asshole I just want to have both ends of the spectrum).

Last edited by a moderator:
HunterJJ said:
So just to be clear I can have an A rank and a B rank hero? If so that would be perfect because I'd like to make one combat oriented character and one support role character. (Not to buff my combat one though I'm not an asshole I just want to have both ends of the spectrum).
To my knowledge, that should be absolutely fine, but don't quote me on that.

Sorry for being so quiet yesterday. I didn't work on the roleplay because I was a bit busy. I do think I'll post some of it up today, but the character information will be the last part. I don't want anyone to get ahead of themselves and get absolutely set on a character before they read the setting information.

welian said:
Sorry for being so quiet yesterday. I didn't work on the roleplay because I was a bit busy. I do think I'll post some of it up today, but the character information will be the last part. I don't want anyone to get ahead of themselves and get absolutely set on a character before they read the setting information.
Look forward to it, also I have several mini plots I've used before in school or teen superhero style roleplays that I'd be happy to link u if u ever need some spice to the roleplay

Some idea just popped out into my mind and how cool is that to have a power that makes you able to copy someone's power momentarily?

Or maybe a luck based power, as in throwing a dice beforehand. Getting 1/weak power strength would make my character cautious while 6 will make him/her reckless and overconfidence.

Or a Plot Armor as power. A normal human with Plot Armor.

"Let's have her turn off that nuclear reactor!"

"But he/she will die!"

"Don't worry, he/she have a Plot Armor!"

[QUOTE="too much idea]Some idea just popped out into my mind and how cool is that to have a power that makes you able to copy someone's power momentarily?

[/QUOTE]
kakashi-hatake-00112-kakashi-hatake-sharingan-by-freenarutowallpaper.com_.png

Last edited by a moderator:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I DIDN'T KNOW THIS STARTED!!!!!!!!!

RPN wouldn't show me any alerts *shakes fist at computer*

Aur0ra said:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I DIDN'T KNOW THIS STARTED!!!!!!!!!
RPN wouldn't show me any alerts *shakes fist at computer*
Not started yet. I put up a lot of the thread last night though. You're fine.

TheDox said:
kakashi-hatake-00112-kakashi-hatake-sharingan-by-freenarutowallpaper.com_.png

I don't get it? The sharingan? Or Kakashi himself?

HunterJJ said:
latest

@too much idea

I jk, that would be an interesting power and would add some needed and potentially hilarious unpredictability to encounters.
Peter Petreli from Heroes? No that's too OP. Let's say that instead of copying, they borrow the power

[QUOTE="too much idea]I don't get it? The sharingan? Or Kakashi himself?
Peter Petreli from Heroes? No that's too OP. Let's say that instead of copying, they borrow the power

[/QUOTE]
Was just a joke about the sharingan and copying abilities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back