Anime Highschool

[QUOTE="True Queen Ashe]I have to tease you :P You're officially my little sis :3

[/QUOTE]
Aaaaaaaah... Got it! ^-^ *huggles* I'm happy with that!~

[QUOTE="True Queen Ashe]Yes Yes, make a character and play away.

[/QUOTE]
Ok

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

Um if you don't mind me asking how do you do tht?? I'm sorta new

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

I took a shower I feel so clean~<3 Still feel depressed though... Accidentally caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and reminded myself how disgusting I look...

BobbyW said:
DID YOU WATCH EPISODE NINE.

I am at 11 now ;-;

That song <3 playing in background now ^-^

[QUOTE="True Queen Ashe]I took a shower I feel so clean~<3 Still feel depressed though... Accidentally caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and reminded myself how disgusting I look...

[/QUOTE]
Naww dont say that about yourself! I am sure that you are a wonderful person depsite how tired or exhausting you look! :D

Hobbesisalive said:
I am at 11 now ;-;
That song <3 playing in background now ^-^

Naww dont say that about yourself! I am sure that you are a wonderful person depsite how tired or exhausting you look! :D
JESUS CHRIST. TRUST ME, THE LAST EPISODE IS GOING TO BE E-M-O-T-I-O-N-A-L

And not even joking, Episode Nine just did it to me.

[QUOTE="True Queen Ashe]It's not that I'm exhausted it's that I'm fat and hairy and ugly :( (I am a guy btw if you didn't look at my profile)

[/QUOTE]
We all have these days. At the end of it all, the best moments are those in which you realise that what you look like doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things.

KalmiaLatifolia said:
We all have these days. At the end of it all, the best moments are those in which you realise that what you look like doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things.
Exactly ^-^ if you are not happy: form it into something that will make you happy! Or accept that it is no the most important thing :)

@BobbyW

Again...Riika and Matoko.. I love there situations xD

Hobbesisalive said:
Exactly ^-^ if you are not happy: form it into something that will make you happy! Or accept that it is no the most important thing :)

@BobbyW

Again...Riika and Matoko.. I love there situations xD
Me: I Kind of fell horrible for loving them so much. xD

Makoto: ...You should! >.<

Me: Shhhh...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back