Anime Highschool

... GUYS

I JUST REALISED SOMETHING AND I'M FLIPPING OUT HERE AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO THINK

IF A GUY GETS REALLY CLOSE TO YOU; LIKE REALLY HUGGY, HOLDS YOUR HAND, WAIST, WRIST, SITS NEXT TO YOU, KEEPS LOOKING AT YOU AND SMILING AND JOKING AND ALL THAT STUFF

DOES THAT GUY LIKE YOU OR IS HE JUST BEING REALLY FRIENDLY

HALP

I NEED TO KNOW

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]... GUYS
I JUST REALISED SOMETHING AND I'M FLIPPING OUT HERE AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO THINK

IF A GUY GETS REALLY CLOSE TO YOU; LIKE REALLY HUGGY, HOLDS YOUR HAND, WAIST, WRIST, SITS NEXT TO YOU, KEEPS LOOKING AT YOU AND SMILING AND JOKING AND ALL THAT STUFF

HALP

I NEED TO KNOW

[/QUOTE]
*Rubs back of head* Uhh... well is he generally a.. uhh.. 'Touchy' Person?

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]... GUYS

HALP

I NEED TO KNOW

[/QUOTE]
Well a real guy would do that because he likes you and enjoys being around you and possibly wants to be more than friends. I know that's stuff I would try to do for someone I liked a lot.

But I've also seen guys do it to girls to lead them on and just stay as friends, with nothing more interested. I think that's completely wrong

BobbyW said:
*Rubs back of head* Uhh... well is he generally a.. uhh.. 'Touchy' Person?
Uh, sorta? Hugs are the most he's done with others and his friends from what I've saw, but it was... Different, I guess? Hard to explain... >n<

NickOnTheReg said:
Well a real guy would do that because he likes you and enjoys being around you and possibly wants to be more than friends. I know that's stuff I would try to do for someone I liked a lot.
But I've also seen guys do it to girls to lead them on and just stay as friends, with nothing more interested. I think that's completely wrong
*flails arms before covering my face* I have no idea how to process this information; I feel so embarrassed oh my gosh...

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]
*flails arms before covering my face* I have no idea how to process this information; I feel so embarrassed oh my gosh...

[/QUOTE]
No need to be embarrassed. It's just how I see it. I hope it's for good reasons he does that. I hate people that lead others on.

Wataru said:
Do you like him like that?
Enviado de meu GT-I9505 usando Tapatalk
I don't know!! ;A; Like, I've chatted to him on FB a lot, and we've only really talked face to face in the Cons we go to! Plus he's quite a few years older than me, but I swear he seems just like he's 17-18 and- *squeaks* I just don't know! >//~//<

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]Uh, sorta? Hugs are the most he's done with others and his friends from what I've saw, but it was... Different, I guess? Hard to explain... >n<

[/QUOTE]
Have you ever asked any of the peole around you, what their opinion in that matter is? do they also think that his.. uhh... Actions are different from his usual 'Touchiness'?

if that's the case, i GUESS you can safely assume that, your assumptions might be true. ^-^

Wataru said:
Do you like him like that?
Enviado de meu GT-I9505 usando Tapatalk
OMG, YOU LITERALLY ALWAYS APPEAR WHEN WE'RE TALKING ABOUT SHIPS, EVEN RL SHIPS.

NickOnTheReg said:
No need to be embarrassed. It's just how I see it. I hope it's for good reasons he does that. I hate people that lead others on.
Mmmmm... I'll have to question him on it at the end of the month when we meet again... Maybe it was a one time thing...

BobbyW said:
Have you ever asked any of the peole around you, what their opinion in that matter is? do they also think that his.. uhh... Actions are different from his usual 'Touchiness'?
if that's the case, i GUESS you can safely assume that, your assumptions might be true. ^-^

OMG, YOU LITERALLY ALWAYS APPEAR WHEN WE'RE TALKING ABOUT SHIPS,EVEN RL SHIPS!
No, I haven't yet... I was far too embarrassed to ask in case I got the complete wrong idea... >//~//> I might though...

xD

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]Mmmmm... I'll have to question him on it at the end of the month when we meet again... Maybe it was a one time thing...

[/QUOTE]
It could be or he could actually like you. When will you see him next? If he does it again maybe he does. When you guys talk is he flirty? and tries to make sure to get you to laugh and smile. Also does he message you first? that is important too xD

NickOnTheReg said:
It could be or he could actually like you. When will you see him next? If he does it again maybe he does. When you guys talk is he flirty? and tries to make sure to get you to laugh and smile. Also does he message you first? that is important too xD
SO MUCH IMFORMATION AAAAAA-

just kidding xD

I'll see him at the end of the month at the next Con we're both heading too; I'll be hanging out with him and his friends. He's not as such flirty, just... Silly? Always trying to get you to laugh and smile, so that's a check there. And yes, he always messages first. But then again, I hate messaging someone first, but I don't recall telling him that xD

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]SO MUCH IMFORMATION AAAAAA-
just kidding xD

I'll see him at the end of the month at the next Con we're both heading too; I'll be hanging out with him and his friends. He's not as such flirty, just... Silly? Always trying to get you to laugh and smile, so that's a check there. And yes, he always messages first. But then again, I hate messaging someone first, but I don't recall telling him that xD

[/QUOTE]
haha xD sorry. Well it's a good sign he messages you first. That is a good sign. Maybe he does. See how your next time together goes, then you'll be able to see if he does like you in that way.

NickOnTheReg said:
haha xD sorry. Well it's a good sign he messages you first. That is a good sign. Maybe he does. See how your next time together goes, then you'll be able to see if he does like you in that way.
Nah, it's good. I asked about it, after all xD Thanks for explaining it for me! I was flipping out and needed help to understand xD

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]Nah, it's good. I asked about it, after all xD Thanks for explaining it for me! I was flipping out and needed help to understand xD

[/QUOTE]
you're welcome. Always here to help out, well try to help anyway haha.

True Queen Ashe] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16525-leaf-fi/ said:
@Leaf Fi[/URL] >8(

Today's a Miriel day guys~
I've been waiting for you! I'm making a reply to get Yumi to talk to Aaron now!~

True Queen Ashe]Oh SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURE you were [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16525-leaf-fi/ said:
@Leaf Fi[/URL] :P
Mmm.... i'm not entirely sure.. but i think i can detect a tiny bit of sarcasm in that Statement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back