Anime Highschool

Hobbesisalive said:
Ah different time zones yeshh. Well it is 14:38 here ^-^
And Hiiiiii Bobby! :D
Yup, the fun Thing is, we actually live in very similar time-Zones, i noticed that since we go to bed at similar times. ^-^

to be exact, 14:42 where i live. ^-^

Last edited by a moderator:
BobbyW said:
Yup, the fun Thing is, we actually live in very similar time-Zones, i noticed that since we go to bed at similar times. ^-^
to be exact, 14:42 were i live. ^-^
*stalks profile* ah you live in Germany ^-^ that is really close by as I live in the Netherlands :)

Hobbesisalive said:
*stalks profile* ah you live in Germany ^-^ that is really close by as I live in the Netherlands :)
Yup, and i've actually been in the Netherlands once, for Vacation, in Amsterdam. Beautiful City. ^-^

And it's suprising how many People actually speak english there, really.

BobbyW said:
Yup, and i've actually been in the Netherlands once, for Vacation, in Amsterdam. Beautiful City. ^-^

And it's suprising how many People actually speak english there, really.
Ah really cool! Ive been in Germany three times, I really live it there actually ^-^

and yes! You speak it so well O.o

Hobbesisalive said:
Ah really cool! Ive been in Germany three times, I really live it there actually ^-^
and yes! You speak it so well O.o
*Blushes* Lucky for me, my father is actually an american, and mostly spoke english with me when i was younger. ^-^

But i still have to practice on... Actually Speaking with someone in english, since i don't really get to do that often, and well, English classes at german Schools are.

not really any help either, since most other students just aren't as fluent as i am, the Teachers of course treat them accordingly to that, which of course influences the whole lesson.

But, there are a few People around me who are fluent in english, so there's that. ^-^

BobbyW said:
*Blushes* Lucky for me, my father is actually an american, and mostly spoke english with me when i was younger. ^-^
But i still have to practice on... Actually Speaking with someone in english, since i don't really get to do that often, and well, English classes at german Schools are.

not really any help either, since most other students just aren't as fluent as i am, the Teachers of course treat them accordingly to that, which of course influences the whole lesson.

But, there are a few People around me who are fluent in english, so there's that. ^-^
Aaaand you have us ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back