Anime Highschool

O.o You're only 17! DO NOT TIE DOWN YOUR LIFE! You have yet to live it! Stay free until you've finally found a routine that is going to be the rest of your life and then settle down and begin your Path of Destiny.

Wataru said:
*Joins the huggle and cries because classes start in 2 hours*
Enviado de meu GT-I9505 usando Tapatalk
Awww.... *Pats him on the shoulder, while hugging, in a comforting way*

Wataru said:
*Joins the huggle and cries because classes start in 2 hours*
Enviado de meu GT-I9505 usando Tapatalk
Awwwwww... *rubs shoulder and huggles tighter* It won't be that bad! You'll get to talk to us when you're home!

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]Awwwwww... *rubs shoulder and huggles tighter* It won't be that bad! You'll get to talk to us when you're home!

[/QUOTE]
NO HE WON'T WE'LL IGNORE HIM, IGNOOOOOOOOR HIIIM! (>8U)

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]... ;A; *starts tearing up*

[/QUOTE]
A-A... *Sighs deeply, and rolles his eyes* Alright... we'll talk to him once he's back....

BobbyW said:
A-A... *Sighs deeply, and rolles his eyes* Alright... we'll talk to him once he's back....
R-really?! *immediately cheers up and cheers* Yay! Thank you, Bobby!~ *leans up and pats the top of his head*

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]R-really?! *immediately cheers up and cheers* Yay! Thank you, Bobby!~ *leans up and pats the top of his head*

[/QUOTE]
Yeah.. yeah... it's alright... (BP) *Moves her Hand away from his head*

Aero said:
Leafy! *huggles* How are you this fine morning afternoon evening whatever @Leaf Fi
Yes praise me! You don't have to if you don't want to though. @BobbyW
All hail Aero... All hail Aero! ALL HAIL AEROOO!!!

You WILL be praised, there's no way around it.

Aero said:
Leafy! *huggles* How are you this fine morning afternoon evening whatever @Leaf Fi
Yes praise me! You don't have to if you don't want to though. @BobbyW
I'm good! Debating on whether or not to get A New Beginning for my 3ds >u> How are you? :3

*joins the praising*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back