Anime Highschool

Right now it's math and I believe it's ending soon because the class just got a class worksheet that is due at the end of class. Also there is another worksheet for homework. It's all calculus work @RyanJXavier

Aero said:
Right now it's math and I believe it's ending soon because the class just got a class worksheet that is due at the end of class. Also there is another worksheet for homework. It's all calculus work @RyanJXavier
thanks!

True Queen Ashe] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/3255-aero/ said:
@Aero[/URL] @RyanJXavier Btw Aaron posted recently.
got it dude

@Suzumaki Arakai yo this math class needs to end action must make it's way back in!

[QUOTE="True Queen Ashe]Don't worry, Mrs. Miriel is basically a more formal version of Professor McGonagall.

[/QUOTE]
Don't worry, Miya likes science. She'll live. I'm more concerned about the hallway-wanderers.

And that's quite an apt observation, too. She's the type of teacher that students are terrified of before they get to know her, however, and a couple of days would have been inadequate time for that to happen.

@True Queen Ashe

Asking bout my avatar? Well, this cute boy here is (former u3u) EXO-M's Luhan. In art form.

c727fc4f07757067c0d51876ae22fdb5.jpg

This is him in real life. JUST LOOK AT THAT FACE.

Lazy Rocktime] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13386-true-queen-ashe/ said:
@True Queen Ashe[/URL]
Asking bout my avatar? Well, this cute boy here is (former u3u) EXO-M's Luhan. In art form.

c727fc4f07757067c0d51876ae22fdb5.jpg

This is him in real life. JUST LOOK AT THAT FACE.
ADORABRU~~~~

[QUOTE="Lazy Rocktime]Willpower

[/QUOTE]
The thing is, I find the avatar cuter because I'm into the punk look >3< The sideways hat, the hoodie and ooooo blond hair~<3

[QUOTE="True Queen Ashe]The thing is, I find the avatar cuter because I'm into the punk look >3< The sideways hat, the hoodie and ooooo blond hair~<3

[/QUOTE]
Like this?

exo-at-younhas-starry-night-radio-luhan.jpg

Fun fact: His nickname was Marilyn Monroe. Three guesses as to why

[QUOTE="Lazy Rocktime]Like this?
exo-at-younhas-starry-night-radio-luhan.jpg

Fun fact: His nickname was Marilyn Monroe. Three guesses as to why

[/QUOTE]
Massive anime nosebleed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back