Anime Highschool

[QUOTE="True Queen Ashe]Well it is Suzumaki's Math class :P

[/QUOTE]
Great, I'm going to attempt to join in the RP topic soon. About time.

Someone tell me more about the ships :3 I can understand why Yumi's so heavily involved, though, because her personality is almost typical friendly girlfriend material, in an anime sense, that is. Cute too, as a bonus.

That just reminded me-- Yuno, ironically the 'girlfriend', is not okay. I sat moping for days after the ending.

KalmiaLatifolia said:
Great, I'm going to attempt to join in the RP topic soon. About time.
Someone tell me more about the ships :3 I can understand why Yumi's so heavily involved, though, because her personality is almost typical friendly girlfriend material, in an anime sense, that is. Cute too, as a bonus.

That just reminded me-- Yuno, ironically the 'girlfriend', is not okay. I sat moping for days after the ending.
Me too me too

And about the ships: *takes deep breath*

Yumi met a bunch of friends: jethro Aaron Connor, yumi is the dorm partner of Jethro and well they are friends but we just shio them xD connor likes Yumi but decided to give up, Aaron has a crush on Yumi too. And Yumi met Ryuzaki in the rooftop he told her he liked her as joke AND kissed her as joke, now the two slowly grow together :) I mean for me Ryuzaki and Yumi is the most realistic one.

Riika met Matoko on the rooftop and well they were always left alone by the others (3 times! Not on purpose xD ) and ended up with the two of them. They got reall goody goody and now Matoko finds himself crushing on Riika. Riika of course has feelings to but tries to resist them. Then you have Aiko and Koichi, they just met and well mister love shot arrows xD you have also Hajime who is being shipped with Satsuki and Jethro. Satsuki met her in class and theg started having cute scenarios same with Jethro and Hajime. They both gave her compliments, something I think she likes? AAAND you have Suzumaki and Jethro (I love this one) they really fit well together but suzumaki is blind to everything and just goes with the flow. I dont know about Jethro. And you have Satsuki and Ringo, ringo is the nurse assisstent and helped Satsuki when he tripped. He is basicly the first friend Satsuki made here.

Anything else ya want to know? ^^

Hobbesisalive said:
Me too me too
And about the ships: *takes deep breath*

Yumi met a bunch of friends: jethro Aaron Connor, yumi is the dorm partner of Jethro and well they are friends but we just shio them xD connor likes Yumi but decided to give up, Aaron has a crush on Yumi too. And Yumi met Ryuzaki in the rooftop he told her he liked her as joke AND kissed her as joke, now the two slowly grow together :) I mean for me Ryuzaki and Yumi is the most realistic one.

Riika met Matoko on the rooftop and well they were always left alone by the others (3 times! Not on purpose xD ) and ended up with the two of them. They got reall goody goody and now Matoko finds himself crushing on Riika. Riika of course has feelings to but tries to resist them. Then you have Aiko and Koichi, they just met and well mister love shot arrows xD you have also Hajime who is being shipped with Satsuki and Jethro. Satsuki met her in class and theg started having cute scenarios same with Jethro and Hajime. They both gave her compliments, something I think she likes? AAAND you have Suzumaki and Jethro (I love this one) they really fit well together but suzumaki is blind to everything and just goes with the flow. I dont know about Jethro. And you have Satsuki and Ringo, ringo is the nurse assisstent and helped Satsuki when he tripped. He is basicly the first friend Satsuki made here.

Anything else ya want to know? ^^
Ahhh thank you! I certainly wasn't expecting this level of detail. We seriously need to put this up somewhere, or start a log in the overview topic on potential ships and their progressions. Anything that will enable us to track them all without too much hassle (cue cries of "stalker").

KalmiaLatifolia said:
Ahhh thank you! I certainly wasn't expecting this level of detail. We seriously need to put this up somewhere, or start a log in the overview topic on potential ships and their progressions. Anything that will enable us to track them all without too much hassle (cue cries of "stalker").
That! Is actually a pretty good idea ^-^

Tell me my children, a lot has happened since my phone died and me getting home. What has happened <3?

[QUOTE="True Queen Ashe]
:o Heeeeeey if you need practice I have a head full of requests. And an honest heart so I can give you correct criticism.

[/QUOTE]
xD one at a time lets hear it

Well let's see... I need a Chibi picture drawn of Queen Ashe (search it on google) asleep with her head on a keyboard and drooling in front of her screen. I need that as an avi here.

[QUOTE="True Queen Ashe]Well let's see... I need a Chibi picture drawn of Queen Ashe (search it on google) asleep with her head on a keyboard and drooling in front of her screen. I need that as an avi here.

[/QUOTE]
Ah yeah I play League too so I know who it is ^^ you have a deadline?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back