Anime Highschool

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]Another is awesome as well; it got me back into anime from that point of view. Corpse Party is awesome too, but you're better off playing/watching a playthrough than watching the anime. It's awful in comparison. It's the real reason why I'm fully into anime again ^-^ I found Another through it

[/QUOTE]
..I.. watched both a Playthrough of Corpse Party, AND watched the Anime.. i love it.

NickOnTheReg said:
Mirai Nikki
These guys had like a giant discussion over Mirai Nikki. ^-^

I might actually watch it.

BobbyW said:
..I.. watched both a Playthrough of Corpse Party, AND watched the Anime.. i love it.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY *jumps into his arms and giggles* You, my good friend- *pokes his nose* I love you~

BobbyW said:

These guys had like a giant discussion over Mirai Nikki. ^-^

I might actually watch it.
Watch it!!! Gasai Yuno <3333

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY *jumps into his arms and giggles* You, my good friend- *pokes his nose* I love you~

[/QUOTE]
*Dances with her in a circle* YES! YEEEEES!

But seriously, I was so sad because of Miss... Yumi? was that her Name? ;-;

I just loved her.

BobbyW said:
*Dances with her in a circle* YES! YEEEEES!
But seriously, I was so sad because of Miss... Yumi? was that her Name? ;-;

I just loved her.
*cheers and laughs*

And yeah! Yui! You got it right the second time! ^-^ Same with Mayu and Seiko :'c

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]*cheers and laughs*
And yeah! Yui! You got it right the second time! ^-^ Same with Mayu and Seiko :'c

[/QUOTE]
CORPSE PARTY <3 I LOVE YOU TWO

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]*cheers and laughs*

[/QUOTE]
*Sobs* That was just soooo sad!

And... you know what i realised after watching Corpse Party? you never think that the Handsome/Beautiful Guys/Gals are Evil... and then, there are those people like Kizami.

Hobbesisalive said:
*Pulls her into the hug* \(^.^)/

Hobbesisalive said:
Eeeee! I LOVE YOU TOO! <3

AND DEATH PARADE

IT REALLY DOES JUST WANT TO KILL YOU

BobbyW said:
*Sobs* That was just soooo sad!
And... you know what i realised after watching Corpse Party? you never think that the Handsome/Beautiful Guys/Gals are Evil... and then, there are those people like Kizami.

*Pulls her into the hug* \(^.^)/
KIZAMI

NO

He killed my bby Yoshiki in one of the Bad Ends ;n;

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]Eeeee! I LOVE YOU TOO! <3
AND DEATH PARADE

KIZAMI

NO

[/QUOTE]
Kizami was so handsome...*sigh*. BUT HE HAD TO BE BAD ;-;

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]Eeeee! I LOVE YOU TOO! <3
AND DEATH PARADE

KIZAMI

NO

[/QUOTE]
You mean in the Science room? when he burned him?

Still, i just love that guy... and the way he pronounces Rabbit.

Hobbesisalive said:
Kizami was so handsome...*sigh*. BUT HE HAD TO BE BAD ;-;
Maybe he was a liiiiiiiiittle bit handsome... >_>

BobbyW said:
You mean in the Science room? when he burned him?
Still, i just love that guy... and the way he pronounces Rabbit.
YES! THAT!

He was a cool character! Very interesting and different, I'll give him that. And the way he pronounces Rabbit is the best <3

Oh! Did you two hear that Corpse Party is coming to the 3DS?! If it's popular enough, it might get an English release too! :D They've added new things as well, from what I've heard!

NOW!... I NEED YOU TWO'S OPINION ON A EXTREMLY RELEVANT QUESTION....

What do you two think of Yuka? @Hobbesisalive

RUUUN RABBITO ROUN...yes, Roun.

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]
Maybe he was a liiiiiiiiittle bit handsome... >_>
YES! THAT!

He was a cool character! Very interesting and different, I'll give him that. And the way he pronounces Rabbit is the best <3

Oh! Did you two hear that Corpse Party is coming to the 3DS?! If it's popular enough, it might get an English release too! :D They've added new things as well, from what I've heard!

[/QUOTE]
I haven't! Omg that's so awesome!

Also, you're awesome for actually noticing that the guy was Kizami, in the Science room. most People don't know that ^-^

True Queen Ashe]Damn you [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16525-leaf-fi/ said:
@Leaf Fi[/URL] !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*squeals and hides face* I'M SORRY

WHAT HAVE I DONE?

BobbyW said:
NOW!... I NEED YOU TWO'S OPINION ON A EXTREMLY RELEVANT QUESTION....
What do you two think of Yuka? @Hobbesisalive

RUUUN RABBITO ROUN...yes, Roun.

I haven't! Omg that's so awesome!

Also, you're awesome for actually noticing that the guy was Kizami, in the Science room. most People don't know that ^-^
... I want to kick her for not peeing in a bucket, but when she dies, I die inside... Especially with the Bad End in BoS when Sachiko rips off her hair, shoves her in the pool full of dead people, and then she gets the hammer to the back of the head. I say the main reason I'm not so fond of her is Cry, since he didn't like her much either xD

And thank you! You're awesome too! ^//-//^

[QUOTE="True Queen Ashe]You ignored my Aaron post! QQ

[/QUOTE]
I DID?! I NEVER NOTICED! OAO I'm extremely tired today and wasn't on at all yesterday! PLEASE FORGIVE ME! *kneels before him and sobs*

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]... I want to kick her for not peeing in a bucket, but when she dies, I die inside... Especially with the Bad End in BoS when Sachiko rips off her hair, shoves her in the pool full of dead people, and then she gets the hammer to the back of the head. I say the main reason I'm not so fond of her is Cry, since he didn't like her much either xD

I DID?! I NEVER NOTICED! OAO I'm extremely tired today and wasn't on at all yesterday! PLEASE FORGIVE ME! *kneels before him and sobs*

[/QUOTE]
I have the same opinion xDDD TOTALLY

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]... I want to kick her for not peeing in a bucket, but when she dies, I die inside... Especially with the Bad End in BoS when Sachiko rips off her hair, shoves her in the pool full of dead people, and then she gets the hammer to the back of the head. I say the main reason I'm not so fond of her is Cry, since he didn't like her much either xD

[/QUOTE]
SERIOUSLY, IF I WAS SATOSHI I WOULD'VE JUST WAITED UNTIL SHE PEED IN THE GOD DAMN BUCKET. JESUS CHRIST.

But totally, even though she almost gave me a mental Breakdown, i am still sad if she actually dies... and... yup... that was Nasty... that Scene...

OH! AND!

Do you remember that one Bad End? when Yuka gets actually caught by Kizami, and Satoshi finds that photo of hers, which then leads to Ayumi being Crazy?

... Woah, it's scary how much i enjoyed her Mental Breakdown after finding out, that she just killed the one Person who could've gotten her out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back