Anime Highschool

Hobbesisalive said:
Yoshiki and Ayumi really reminds me of Yumi and Ryuzaki...except for the killing of course xD
OMG, THAT'S SO TRUE.

And... you never know what turns the RP will take in the future... >:3

BobbyW said:
SERIOUSLY, IF I WAS SATOSHI I WOULD'VE JUST WAITED UNTIL SHE PEED IN THE GOD DAMN BUCKET. JESUS CHRIST.
But totally, even though she almost gave me a mental Breakdown, i am still sad if she actually dies... and... yup... that was Nasty... that Scene...

OH! AND!

Do you remember that one Bad End? when Yuka gets actually caught by Kizami, and Satoshi finds that photo of hers, which then leads to Ayumi being Crazy?

... Woah, it's scary how much i enjoyed her Mental Breakdown after finding out, that she just killed the one Person who could've gotten her out.
That Bad End is my favourite, to be honest xD Everything goes to Hell, and it really defines the game, in my opinion. That is, if it's also the one that Yoshiki confesses his love to Yumi and gets consumed by the darkness when he returns alone. I know a lot of people say that Ayumi goes yandere when she kills Naomi to leave with Satoshi, but I don't believe it; I personally think she gets possesed, just like Yoshiki, when she stumbles upon him. I think it just destroyed her, seeing he's been with her the whole time and after confessing to her, he's just gone. Then, just like Naomi did after the incident with Seiko, she breaks out of it after seeing Satoshi dead.

Then again, I just ship Yoshiki x Ayumi too hard xD

I like 'em! ^-^

You mean Ryuzaki? xD They're friends, I guess. She's trying to get him to stop smoking, and they've just been close since then

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]That Bad End is my favourite, to be honest xD Everything goes to Hell, and it really defines the game, in my opinion. That is, if it's also the one that Yoshiki confesses his love to Yumi and gets consumed by the darkness when he returns alone. I know a lot of people say that Ayumi goes yandere when she kills Naomi to leave with Satoshi, but I don't believe it; I personally think she gets possesed, just like Yoshiki, when she stumbles upon him. I think it just destroyed her, seeing he's been with her the whole time and after confessing to her, he's just gone. Then, just like Naomi did after the incident with Seiko, she breaks out of it after seeing Satoshi dead.

I like 'em! ^-^

You mean Ryuzaki? xD They're friends, I guess. She's trying to get him to stop smoking, and they've just been close since then

[/QUOTE]
Yeah...and then they will kiss
anigif_enhanced-2155-1403762652-21.gif

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]That Bad End is my favourite, to be honest xD Everything goes to Hell, and it really defines the game, in my opinion. That is, if it's also the one that Yoshiki confesses his love to Yumi and gets consumed by the darkness when he returns alone. I know a lot of people say that Ayumi goes yandere when she kills Naomi to leave with Satoshi, but I don't believe it; I personally think she gets possesed, just like Yoshiki, when she stumbles upon him. I think it just destroyed her, seeing he's been with her the whole time and after confessing to her, he's just gone. Then, just like Naomi did after the incident with Seiko, she breaks out of it after seeing Satoshi dead.

I like 'em! ^-^

[/QUOTE]
Well your Opinion can actually be supported, by the fact that, once Yoshiki actually goes back with her from the beginning, instead of tagging along after she went back, she turns out to be mentally, 'Perfectly' healthy. In my opinion, The fact that she found Yoshiki.. "Disabled" just had such an Impact on her mental health, and just raised her stress Level to a certain Point, in which she just couldn't think rationally anymore. and due to that, she just... Vented the stress she had built up inside her, into her General jealousy against Naomi, what then.. uhh.. led to the Accidents that happened.

And.... Riika and Makoto were also just 'Friends' at the beginning....Huehuehue... (>>)

BobbyW said:
Well your Opinion can actually be supported, by the fact that, once Yoshiki actually goes back with her from the beginning, instead of tagging along after she went back, she turns out to be mentally, 'Perfectly' healthy. In my opinion, The fact that she found Yoshiki.. "Disabled" just had such an Impact on her mental health, and just raised her stress Level to a certain Point, in which she just couldn't think rationally anymore. and due to that, she just... Vented the stress she had built up inside her, into her General jelaousy against Naomi, what then.. uhh.. led to the Accidents that happened.
And.... Riika and Makoto were also just 'Friends' at the beginning....Huehuehue... (>>)
Mmmm! But seriously, that game has got to be one of my all time favourites. Such a devastating ending, epic story/characters and plot twists. Oh god the plot twists *shudders*

[QUOTE="True Queen Ashe]I think, I'm going to have to make him Bi... Because I swear to god, he has a crush on Yumi...

[/QUOTE]
Yumi's harem is ever growing! *goes into a giggle fit*

BobbyW said:
LET'S VOTE! WHAT SIDE ARE YOU ON, YUMI X RYUZAKI, OR YUMI X JETHRO.
REALLY

[QUOTE="True Queen Ashe]Wow Bobby, that escalated quickly...

[/QUOTE]
NO-ONE CAN DENY THE TENSION CONCERNING YUMI! THERE ARE SO MANY SHIPS INVOLVING HER!

Yumi X Ryuzaki

Yumi X Jethro

Yumi X Connor

Yumi X Hajime

AH, AND NOW EVEN YUMI X AARON!

BobbyW said:
NO-ONE CAN DENY THE TENSION CONCERNING YUMI! THERE ARE SO MANY SHIPS INVOLVING HER!
Yumi X Ryuzaki

Yumi X Jethro

Yumi X Connor

Yumi X Hajime

AH, AND NOW EVEN YUMI X AARON!
Poor Yumi xD

[QUOTE="True Queen Ashe]Honestly its no contest though.
It's either Aaron x Yumi or Jethro x Yumi both are perfectly adorable.

[/QUOTE]
OR Yumi X Ryuzaki, that's currently one of the most realistic, too.

Wataru said:
Yumi X Ryuzaki
Jethro X Hajime

TA DA
Is it like, a Bloody Mary Thing, where when talk about Ships in General too much, you just suddenly appear? xD

ANYWAY! Hi there, Wataru. ^-^

BobbyW said:
Well your Opinion can actually be supported, by the fact that, once Yoshiki actually goes back with her from the beginning, instead of tagging along after she went back, she turns out to be mentally, 'Perfectly' healthy. In my opinion, The fact that she found Yoshiki.. "Disabled" just had such an Impact on her mental health, and just raised her stress Level to a certain Point, in which she just couldn't think rationally anymore. and due to that, she just... Vented the stress she had built up inside her, into her General jealousy against Naomi, what then.. uhh.. led to the Accidents that happened.
Mumumumu

[QUOTE="True Queen Ashe]I'M SO SAD QwQ THEY ENDED ONE OF MY FAV SHOWS QwQ WHY WHITE COLLAR WHY!? WHY MUST YOU BEAK MY HEART!?

[/QUOTE]
I loved that show. It was so good

Users who are viewing this thread

Back