Anime Highschool

Wataru said:
They could be long lost childhood friends, what do you think?
WHAT IF SHE HAD A NECKLACE THAT HER LONG LOST CHILDHOOD FRIEND GAVE HER AND IT FALLS OUT OF HER SHIRT AND SHE'S LIKE "Oh yeah, a friend of mine gave it to me when I was 7 or so." AND THEN HE QUESTIONS HER ABOUT IT LIKE THE NAME AND APPEARANCE AND SHE SAYS, "I don't remember the name or anything, really. All I remember is our goodbye and how close we used to be." AND THEN HE'S LIKE MIND=BLOWN AND STUFF.

OH AND WHAT IF HE HAD ONE AS WELL OR A KEY OR SOMETHING?

Corgi said:
WHAT IF SHE HAD A NECKLACE THAT HER LONG LOST CHILDHOOD FRIEND GAVE HER AND IT FALLS OUT OF HER SHIRT AND SHE'S LIKE "Oh yeah, a friend of mine gave it to me when I was 7 or so." AND THEN HE QUESTIONS HER ABOUT IT LIKE THE NAME AND APPEARANCE AND SHE SAYS, "I don't remember the name or anything, really. All I remember is our goodbye and how close we used to be." AND THEN HE'S LIKE MIND=BLOWN AND STUFF.
OH AND WHAT IF HE HAD ONE AS WELL OR A KEY OR SOMETHING?
I LOVE THIS IDEA

Corgi said:
I KNOW I'M SO HAPPY! I BARELY WAS ABLE TO SEND OUT THE MESSAGE SINCE RESTAURANT INTERNET WAS CRAPPY BUT IT'S BETTER THAN NONE!
I'm just happy <3

*hug*
WELCOME BACK <3

original.gif

Corgi said:
No harem involving my characters. Sorryyyyy~
LOL that's not my intention in any meanings *cough cough* HajimeXJethro is *cough cough*

It's that mikko just dropped this few days ago and i was like "What?"

pls don't get me wrong

Wataru said:
LOL that's not my intention in any meanings *cough cough* HajimeXJethro is *cough cough*
It's that mikko just dropped this few days ago and i was like "What?"

pls don't get me wrong
Mikko just doesn't know what to do and or is too lazy to type xD also, IDK if @RyanJXavier is up for HajimexJethro. Though I would love it.

Ho [QUOTE=Hobbesisalive] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16999-bobbyw/ said:
@BobbyW[/URL]
I just watched the first episode of death parade

O.o
IT'S SO AWESOME RIGHT? RIGHT?!

I HAVE TO GO MY PHONE'S ALMOST DEAD. I'LL TRY TO CHARGE IT AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Corgi said:
I HAVE TO GO MY PHONE'S ALMOST DEAD. I'LL TRY TO CHARGE IT AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE.
Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk
NOOOO!!! *Reaches out for him, in a dramatic way*

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]I heard Seven Deadly Sins is good! Or Assassination Classroom. Both are on my list to watch ^-^

[/QUOTE]
hmm... *Looks up borh of them*

BobbyW said:
hmm... *Looks up borh of them*
Another is awesome as well; it got me back into anime from that point of view. Corpse Party is awesome too, but you're better off playing/watching a playthrough than watching the anime. It's awful in comparison. It's the real reason why I'm fully into anime again ^-^ I found Another through it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back