Anime Highschool

Corgi said:
I haven't been here since Friday...
Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk
Currently in Reading/Writing after Lunch, there's been some Riika X Makoto Action, and... i'm not sure what the Mansi-House Group was doing until now.

Actually, i think the whole Weekend was pretty slow paced, to be honest. xD

BobbyW said:
Currently in Reading/Writing after Lunch, there's been some Riika X Makoto Action, and... i'm not sure what the Mansi-House Group was doing until now.

Actually, i think the whole Weekend was pretty slow paced, to be honest. xD
Ok

Suzumaki Arakai]HELLO CORGY! [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17998-corgi/ said:
@Corgi[/URL]

*GASP* My little sister's nickname is Corky 0.0
Hiiiiiiiii *huggggle*

Suzumaki, I am your sister. *DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN*

@Corgi

Oh god I hope you're not....I'd die. She's so annoying and has no bottom teeth...she takes advantage of that and makes freaky faces. I love her though c: she's stupeto. xD

I have three more sisters beside her. And then there's my poor, only brother.

Suzumaki Arakai] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17998-corgi/ said:
@Corgi[/URL]
Oh god I hope you're not....I'd die. She's so annoying and has no bottom teeth...she takes advantage of that and makes freaky faces. I love her though c: she's stupeto. xD

I have three more sisters beside her. And then there's my poor, only brother.
I sympathize the brother. I'm an only sister out of two brothers.

Haha, that's cool! I bet you've been through hell xD I don't have brothers but my cousins gave me shit for a long time. It was fun though, I never complained...just fought back because if I didn't it would've been worse. But now they're on like drugs or some shit and don't talk to me anymore so yeah lmfao

@Corgi

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]Woah... I've never slept this much before... O-o Hey again, guys!

[/QUOTE]
Hurrooooo~

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]Woah... I've never slept this much before... O-o Hey again, guys!

[/QUOTE]
Hurrooooo~

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]Good, good! :D Das goooooood~

[/QUOTE]
You <3?

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]Good! Just chillin', trying to not sleep again xD

[/QUOTE]
Seems legit.

I want to make so many characters but what if I have to leave for awhile and many characters make up majority of the roleplay? But then I may give more attention to one more than the other. Meeeeeeeeehhhhh...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back