Anime Highschool

SPOILER

NISHIGIMA NO! YOU GOT SHOT ONCE ALREADY DON'T TELL ME YOU'LL DIE JUST BECAUSE OF THAT THING!!!!

f this. f all of this anime. if all of my favorite character's die, what's the point in watching p~p

QUICK PAUSE! I JUST THOUGHT OF THE FUNNIEST THING!

What if Light, or some other guy found the Death Note, and just used it as a Diary, writing their friends names and their experiences in it xD

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]Just a little ;u;
*runs over and cuddles*

[/QUOTE]
Hue hue, you really are a Tiny Friend c:

BobbyW said:
QUICK PAUSE! I JUST THOUGHT OF THE FUNNIEST THING!
What if Light, or some other guy found the Death Note, and just used it as a Diary, writing their friends names and their experiences in it xD
He or she is making a big mistake then........................................what if one of us is that he or she? Could happen any time O.o

Hobbesisalive said:
Hue hue, you really are a Tiny Friend c:

He or she is making a big mistake then........................................what if one of us is that he or she? Could happen any time O.o
Nah.. that's completely unrealis-.. *Glances at his black, Diary.* .....Crap.

*Tilts his head a bit to the right, and thinks about the sudden heart attack his Mom suffered from last week* ...Crap...

*Suddenly snaps, grabs his 'Diary' before @Hobbesisalive can burn it, runs away, gets some Kind of God-complex, and has a fierce Mind-Battle with an awesome detective*

Corgi said:
why does the world hate me in such a way? p~p i don't wanna watch future diary anymore...
*hugs* Continue, my child... You will be fine...

BobbyW said:
*Tilts his head a bit to the right, and thinks about the sudden heart attack his Mom suffered from last week* ...Crap...

*Suddenly snaps, grabs his 'Diary' before @Hobbesisalive can burn it, runs away, gets some Kind of God-complex, and has a fierce Mind-Battle with an awesome detective*
O-O Dude! Is she okay?! :OO

NO NO NO NO NO ARU MY CHILD PLZ

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]I'm almost done with the picture c:

[/QUOTE]
and congradulations

This is my jam, turn off that music this is my jam.

dancing_england_gif___not_mine_by_animegirl300-d530kxj.gif

I was actually listening to my jam on my earbuds

I can't wait to see the picture (> <)

Alright ow that i know the Basic plot of Mirai Nikki, i'm going to add something to my earlier Statement.

...About that whole Light VS Yuno Thing, fact is, Light would be able to kill Yuno easily, at least in the Show... since her diary wouldn't prepare her for it.

But if we're talking about a Close-combat Situation, There would most likely be a draw, since light carries a page of the note always around with him.

So either way, Yuno would end up dead^^

@drummerboi

@Suzumaki Arakai i'm already excited for it. ^^

drummerboi said:
thank you bob and anyway if light dyed he would come back as a shinigami sicne he can't got o heaven or hell
Fun Fact, Ryuk was actually Messing with light, to test his willingness to act. There is not heaven or Hell in the Death Note universe, all humans go to Mu, which is eternal nothingness.

Pretty depressing....

BobbyW said:
Fun Fact, Ryuk was actually Messing with light, to test his willingness to act. There is not heaven or Hell in the Death Note universe, all humans go to Mu, which is eternal nothingness.
Pretty depressing....
This really brings the memories and feelings from the time when I watched it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back