Anime Highschool

Wataru said:
I already saw, isn't she cute when she kills everyone??
Wow. Who did you liked in it then ? (Honestly curious)
honestly? everyone else! i adored aru and minene, and honestly, kosaka was my boy. mirai nikki had a wicked supporting cast.

Wataru said:
This is completely true #Yunoasprotagonistwouldbesomuchbetter
nOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE WATARU I LOVE YOU I REALLY DO BUT PLS DON'T BE SO STUPID

drummerboi said:
which is worse to bump into Light yagami or yuno
Yuno. By far.

Wataru said:
This is completely true #Yunoasprotagonistwouldbesomuchbetter
^^^ THIS

It would have made things a lot more interesting, since we'd see inside her head more, but also the fact that I wouldn't scream at something stupid Yukki did

drummerboi said:
which is worse to bump into Light yagami or yuno
Ehh, i can't speak for Yuno, but Light really only gets dangerous if you're nosey... or committed a serious crime.

well if light knew yuno's ame and face he could make her kill yuki before makeing her burn his corpes and throw herself off a building since he has the death note : 3

drummerboi said:
well if light knew yuno's ame and face he could make her kill yuki before makeing her burn his corpes and throw herself off a building since he has the death note : 3
DON'T FORGET!... the death notes effect takes a couple of minutes to set in, that's easily enough to kill light, and if Yuno knows the death notes rules, she could just write her Name in his death note again, which would disable the effect. ^^

Whew... got a real Death Note fanboy over here....

40 seconds to be exact and light would have heard about her killing's and probably threaten to kill yuki if she didn't die herself

and theres no disabling effect once someones name is writedn in the death note thay will die

drummerboi said:
40 seconds to be exact and light would have heard about her killing's and probably threaten to kill yuki if she didn't die herself

and theres no disabling effect once someones name is writedn in the death note thay will die
Yes there is! i can't exactly remember the Episode that was stated, but writing someone's Name a second time in the same note, will disable the effect.

BobbyW said:
Yes there is! i can't exactly remember the Episode that was stated, but writing someone's Name a second time in the same note, will disable the effect.
And, i thought of an Scenario where they would be in some Kind of an Arena, or something like that.

BobbyW said:
Finally someone that is a Death note geek too xD

drummerboi said:
and i meant in a death battle bobby

hay leaf want to do a 1x1 rp?
Aaaah, I'm in quite a few rps at the moment, so I haven't really got the time ;-; Maybe later when I have less?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back