Anime Highschool

Kawaii said:
HETALIA!!
tumblr_n6bq25ZebM1t4xz4ro1_500.gif

@Leaf Fi
AAAAAAAAAAAA DANCING SPARKLING AMERICA IS THE CUTEST THING OMG *huggles the fellow Hetalia fan* You're my new best friend ;w;

Hobbesisalive said:
This really brings the memories and feelings from the time when I watched it
I never really got a Chance to converse with someone about the series ^^, so this is totally awesome. and yes, the feels are rising up again. (^.^)

BobbyW said:
I never really got a Chance to converse with someone about the series ^^, so this is totally awesome. and yes, the feels are rising up again. (^.^)
It's such a popular series, yet no one ever talks about it! It's really strange :/

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]It's such a popular series, yet no one ever talks about it! It's really strange :/

[/QUOTE]
And it chooses an Interesting Topic too. Is it right to kill Murderers, or rapists? What is justice in your eyes? it's pretty deep ^^

BobbyW said:
What are your favorite anime's ? HUEHUE?

Hobbesisalive said:
What are your favorite anime's ? HUEHUE?
Waah... that's a hard one, but honestly, Death Note is on a high Position in that list. ^^

Hobbesisalive said:
Yeah it really got my head spinning
Definitely, it was also a pretty cool idea to make the Protagonist the 'Evil' Person, and the Antagonist the supposedly 'Good' guy.

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]Mmmm! Such an amazing show

[/QUOTE]
It sure is ^^

Hobbesisalive said:
Hehe, anyone watched Code geass?
I've been meaning to! I wanna finish Soul Eater before I start it though ^-^

BobbyW said:
Also, on which side were you guys on? L or Kira?
@Leaf Fi @Hobbesisalive

YES! also, Interesting as hell.
At the start, Kira. Simply because I agreed with the whole 'killing murderers and rapists' and stuff. But as the show went through, I sided with L; Light was going crazy with power and he wasn't the guy he used to be

Hobbesisalive said:
I know that moment..gosh xD
But i like the way everything was going as planned for Lelouche in the end, and Zero was the Hero everyone needed, but sure as hell didn't deserve. ^^

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]I've been meaning to! I wanna finish Soul Eater before I start it though ^-^
At the start, Kira. Simply because I agreed with the whole 'killing murderers and rapists' and stuff. But as the show went through, I sided with L; Light was going crazy with power and he wasn't the guy he used to be

[/QUOTE]
You know what broke my heart? the fact that Light was such a nice guy when he lost his memories!

Hobbesisalive said:
That, exactly my thoughts sir!
And the fact that, at the beginning, his reason for the Actions he took seemed completely selfish, but then... well, the finale happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back