Anime Highschool

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]*holds corgi and pets* Mirai Nikki just likes to crush your feels... There, there...

[/QUOTE]
yukki is such a bad person p~p i never liked the main character, is that bad? i see where aru dies, though. yuno kills him before he lets the cat out of the bag about the body, right?

Kawaii said:
Hello, I am glad to see you are all happy
Kawaiiiiii!! *glomps*

Corgi said:
yukki is such a bad person p~p i never liked the main character, is that bad? i see where aru dies, though. yuno kills him before he lets the cat out of the bag about the body, right?
Not saying anything! You're gonna have to watch it yourself~

question gets ignored that's cool

i hated yuno and yukiteru equally and wanted them both to die lmao

...Since i'm currently eating... i think i'm going to watch Miai Nikki or, whatever the Name was... *Click* *Click*

Death Parade

Meme Time because why not:

10979663_816879055066177_1835169666_n.jpg

BobbyW said:
...Since i'm currently eating... i think i'm going to watch Miai Nikki or, whatever the Name was... *Click* *Click*
DON'T DO IT! I MEAN, YOU SHOULD BUT DON'T DO IT!

mikko said:
question gets ignored that's cool

i hated yuno and yukiteru equally and wanted them both to die lmao
yuno is the best. Yukki or whatever can die i dun care about him. he threatened to kill my pink haired devil.

Corgi said:

yuno is the best. Yukki or whatever can die i dun care about him. he threatened to kill my pink haired devil.
When Yukki sucked it up, I didn't mind him. I always liked Yuno though <3

Wataru said:
Yuno is so sweet <3 How can anyone not love that cutie pie ?
*studio audience laughs loudly* WAIT UNTIL YOU SEE HER IN ACTION!

Corgi said:

Oh Boy.. i just saw a few Pictures regarding Mirai Nikki... guess i'm in for a wild ride...

Corgi said:

(<3)(<3)(<3)(<3)(<3)fuck yuno, fuck yuki.(<3)(<3)(<3)(<3)(<3)(<3)

Wataru said:
Yuno is so sweet <3 How can anyone not love that cutie pie ?
she is super crazy. by all means, they could both get killed. the combination of two crappy mc's made me consider dropping it multiple of times. plus, i hate yanderes or any -dere archtype. i'm also just harsher on female characters, especially ones in things i have an interest in.

mikko said:
(<3)(<3)(<3)(<3)(<3)fuck yuno, fuck yuki.(<3)(<3)(<3)(<3)(<3)(<3)
she is super crazy. by all means, they could both get killed. the combination of two crappy mc's made me consider dropping it multiple of times. plus, i hate yanderes or any -dere archtype. i'm also just harsher on female characters, especially ones in things i have an interest in.
Minene was awesome though, she's brilliant. Same with Ai and Marco, I loved them too.

BUT

screenshot0053.jpg

FUCK THIS LITTLE SHIT RIGHT HERE BECAUSE HE LEGIT SCARES ME

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]
*studio audience laughs loudly* WAIT UNTIL YOU SEE HER IN ACTION!

[/QUOTE]
I already saw, isn't she cute when she kills everyone??

mikko said:
Wow. Who did you liked in it then ? (Honestly curious)

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]Minene was awesome though, she's brilliant. Same with Ai and Marco, I loved them too.
BUT

screenshot0053.jpg

[/QUOTE]
HE WAS A BEAUTIFUL CHILD THAT LOVE YUNO OKAY P~P HE WAS CUTE

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]Minene was awesome though, she's brilliant. Same with Ai and Marco, I loved them too.
BUT

screenshot0053.jpg

[/QUOTE]
thAT SHIT OOMG. THAT LITTLE SCHMUCK. HE SCARED ME SO MUCH AND I LIKE CREEPY THINGS

literally every character but the main character did their jobs right and that was why i stuck with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back