Anime Highschool

drummerboi said:
i think im going to leave iv tried to make my charicter nown but your all just ignoreing him

i kee tagging people and there not bothering to answer my charicter somtimes and it's pissing me off..
Well don't give up! We apologize if your character is being ignored and yeah it is kind of pissy. I mean at the start of the rp, Jean was ignored to. But after countless trys she found Aaron and that multiplied into many friends. I apologize for not responding when Connor left for I did see that post. But with the Rping moving so fast Jean wasn't able to go and comfort him because of circmstances. Don't complain about things and 'Oh, Connor has no friends.' 'Why are you ignoring me.' Just keep trying! And if that fails well make another character to keep Connor company until they make friends! I notice your tags always point to Leaf Fi and just tagging her isn't going to get many people to join in because they as if you just want Connor to talk to Yumi. When you tagged me about Connor being in a band I had Jean acted surprised in response to that. Don't complain. Don't give up. Find a way. If all else fails, make another character that demands attention and see how that goes.

All I see is this now:
2d_fighter_stance_by_isohei.gif

@BobbyW @Aero

IT'S ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE it? CORGI'S ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Much better <3

What did I miss?

i just realized that all of my characters are/will like someone and will possibly date them o-o

Corgi said:
IT'S ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE it? CORGI'S ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Much better <3

What did I miss?

i just realized that all of my characters are/will like someone and will possibly date them o-o
A bunch of Matoko X Riika action ^^

Corgi said:
I kinda wanted an 'All da single ladies' character but I can't give up a ship I've created >~<
Haha. Aiko X Koichi is forever, theres no turning back anymore *evil laugh*

Enviado de meu GT-I9505 usando Tapatalk

Leaf Fi] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16999-bobbyw/ said:
@BobbyW[/URL] I FINISHED DEATH PARADE
I CAN'T

HELP ME *collapses*

On a brighter note, hey y'all!~ :3
*Moves over to @Leaf Fi , and holds her* I know... i know...

BTW, did you watch the Anime Death Note before?

I musn't have my heart broken over anime as much as it already is. I'm dearful for my favorite character's life. If detective child dies, I quit the anime. (im talking about fuure diary.)

BobbyW said:
*Moves over to @Leaf Fi , and holds her* I know... i know...

BTW, did you watch the Anime Death Note before?
I... I don't even know anymore... *hugs tightly and sobs*

YES AND IT IS AWESOME TOO

BobbyW said:
YOU WILL GET THE REFERENCE ONCE YOU'VE REACHED A CERTAIN EPISODE!!! *Continues smashing*
DU DE OMFG NO STOP IT PLZ

Corgi said:
I musn't have my heart broken over anime as much as it already is. I'm dearful for my favorite character's life. If detective child dies, I quit the anime. (im talking about fuure diary.)
*whispers* Trust me, it gets much, much worse...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back