Anime Highschool

i think im going to leave iv tried to make my charicter nown but your all just ignoreing him

i kee tagging people and there not bothering to answer my charicter somtimes and it's pissing me off..

im sorry i just have a lot of problems at the momment my charicter did leave upset since it's nearly the anniversry of his brothers death in front of evryone and your charicters didn't even asked if he was okay

Guys... i really want to see Nagisa interact with Miriel ^^

Hobbesisalive said:
I am back home peeps c:

Still in the karaoke bar?
Nope, they're back at School, you've missed a lot of Drama ^^

yeah and also i think im planning something for Connor maybe his farther is let out f prison and he comes to the school???

drummerboi said:
yeah and also i think im planning something for Connor maybe his farther is let out f prison and he comes to the school???
Honestly? in my opinion, you should turn a Little down on the Drama concerning Connor, don't get me wrong, Drama is almost ALWAYS good, but wait a Little with it, i mean don't Forget, this is actually their first day on School ^^

eh true point maybe in the second week anyway now we wait for the time skip till morning sorry if connor's such a downer by the way he is who he is :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back