Anime Highschool

....What did I miss? Some sports thing, that's for sure, but what exactly? Just another day at P.E?

[QUOTE="Lazy Rocktime]....What did I miss? Some sports thing, that's for sure, but what exactly? Just another day at P.E?

[/QUOTE]
Just the second and first day I think, we are currently at Gym, that is all ^^

Hobbesisalive said:
Huehue <3 Going to read now(o'v'o)
I broke her personality because I really didn't want her to punch Suzumaki in the face..... And I kinda wanted others to see how Hajime is when she's angry and playing a game.

Hobbesisalive said:
Huehue <3 Going to read now(o'v'o)

GASP* Is she crushing on Jethro here?

Or Suzumaki? xD
Jethro indeed. How could she not? Being complimented is a big deal to her. First, he said her skin was nice, and second, he said her eyes were pretty.

Corgi said:
I broke her personality because I really didn't want her to punch Suzumaki in the face..... And I kinda wanted others to see how Hajime is when she's angry and playing a game.

Jethro indeed. How could she not? Being complimented is a big deal to her. First, he said her skin was nice, and second, he said her eyes were pretty.
:o I am so rooting for that one!

But I am planning to let Satsuki interact with her more, Huehue, poor Satsuki xD

I REALLY CANT DECIDE WHAT I WANT WITH THAT GUY ;-;

Hobbesisalive said:
:o I am so rooting for that one!
But I am planning to let Satsuki interact with her more, Huehue, poor Satsuki xD

I REALLY CANT DECIDE WHAT I WANT WITH THAT GUY ;-;
I kinda want her to fall for him too. Jfksmtkc

I don't even know of @RyanJXavier ships Hajime x Jethro, so I guess it all depends who wants her more...? Or shows the most kindness. (She's kind of blind when it comes to love.)

BobbyW said:
Hi peeps. ^-^
Hiiii

Hobbesisalive said:
Yeah but I like Satsuki and Ringo too...ARGGHH (:<)(TAT)
HAAAY ^-^
No body knows about Ringo, really. He's... Not who he says he is. Idk if Satsuki will like that or not xD either that or of Hajime and Satsuki doesn't work out, there's always Ringo.

Corgi said:
No body knows about Ringo, really. He's... Not who he says he is. Idk if Satsuki will like that or not xD either that or of Hajime and Satsuki doesn't work out, there's always Ringo.
:o

Corgi said:
xD Satsuki will end up with one of your characters anyway Huehue. Well I am planning to let Satsuki know Ringo better so we will see...HUEHUE

Wait there is also Ichigo...MEEP

Hobbesisalive said:
xD Satsuki will end up with one of your characters anyway Huehue. Well I am planning to let Satsuki know Ringo better so we will see...HUEHUE
Wait there is also Ichigo...MEEP
Hehehehe

I'm finally on my computer after three days... Omg... I'm so happy <3

Where is all the people. I wanna roleplay now that I'm on my computer x3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back