Anime Highschool

It doesn't matter if a person is street wise or not; they just gotta know how to fight. It's all in experience. Plus I don't think Ryuzaki would fight Connor...I think fighting is lame if it's not really necessary...

It's fun sometimes though but Ryuzaki is too cool and I don't wanna risk him losing a fight over me getting unlucky in a dice roll xD

it would ruin his rep as a badass.

@drummerboi

I just don't think they should fight yet either...wait a bit until Ryuzaki finally recognizes his feelings.

@drummerboi

Heheheheeeee =_= Ryuzaki get ready to have your heart broken. Only if Yumi doesn't accept you.

yeah your right but I think he will be a bit more pissed off when he realises thay were in the same situation but his mother survived i think he maybe a bit pissed off about that

also connor You might be a bit heartbroken if yumi dosnt accept you to

Connor: what.....

Ryuzaki: Why would I fight this kid anyways?

I say we could let Ryuzaki get a punch in on Connor and then one day, depending on the events, Ryuzaki will let Connor go all out on him.

I like the thought of a very prideful guy dropping his pride to do something good!

@drummerboi

lol Jethro's over here pulling some matrix mind shit xD @RyanJXavier

Oh and Connor it's up to you xD whatever you come up with I'll see about it.

@drummerboi

oh no Connor is more honerable then that. if he knows Ryu isn't fighting properly he'l just call him a cowerd and wait until he fight's properly

Yeah...I just feel like a full out fight would be a lot of drama...and I wouldn't want it to last too long...it would have to be a couple hits then someone's on the ground.

@drummerboi

well the only reason Connor hasn't kicked his ass is because he dosn't want to look bad in front of yumi so maybe ryu would push him to the edge so he would look bad in fornt of yumi

well....in fighting

((anyway guys im going to bed it's 6 in the morning over here and im tired as hell night night my frainds

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Wait I got you confused with another person >.< I love you @Wataru
forgive me fore I feel bad!

[/QUOTE]
*Huggles* It's okay, it's okay...

Whenever someone tags me in their posts; I forget, and then I'll go reading through the stuff and see @Suzumaki Arakai and I'm like:

(:<) who's talkin' 'bout me.

But then I pause for a second and feel really dumb.

Well actually I've only done that once and it was just a second ago...but yeah

LMFAO xD

That's like...one of the tallest kids in school x the shorted kid in school.

Pulling some Hiyokoi shit up in here!

I don't think I could...be all lovey dovey using Ryuzaki and Suzumaki together because I would know what's gonna happen next!

@Wataru @RyanJXavier

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]I don't think I could...be all lovey dovey using Ryuzaki and Suzumaki together because I would know what's gonna happen next!

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, it wouldn't be nearly as fun :(

Also, registrations are open for Koichi's vocabulary club.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back