Anime Highschool

Lol xD so soon?

Suzumaki's joining track! SHE'S LIKE A CHEETAH ON A JET WITH A ROAD RUNNER NECKLACE!

and Ryuzaki's joining basketball (>u>)

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Suzumaki's shotgun because once she goes of she explodes and somehow ends up everywhere.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah sure let's go with that! I totally didn't give her the nickname Shotgun because it was the first thing that came to mind... yeah...(' :) )

Okay I'll admit Safe House I looked up. I put in 'weapons that start with s' in Google and that was the first thing that came up.

I can just imagine @Aero over there...oh wow xD I'm laughing guys.

Guys im' laughing right now.

And now I'm laughing because I'm typing this.

And now I'm laughing because of my mistake in the first sentence where I wrote I'm* wrong xD

Oh yeah... Well when you become a loud kendo loving nicname giving gym teacher than you can name Satsuki sword, but you're not so he is Safe House >:3 @Wataru

Aero said:
Oh yeah... Well when you become a loud kendo loving nicname giving gym teacher than you can name Satsuki sword, but you're not so he is Safe House >:3 @Wataru
Doesnt matsurgi always swing his SWORD emphasis on the s?

Can you guys picture a side view of suzumaki flipping forward over confused ryuzaki and jet flipping back away from ryuzaki AT THE SAME TIME so awesome

They were so in sync! Except Suzumaki wont admit it but she almost forgot to flip and just about went down; taking Ryuzaki with her.

RyanJXavier said:
Can you guys picture a side view of suzumaki flipping forward over confused ryuzaki and jet flipping back away from ryuzaki AT THE SAME TIME so awesome
This has to make it to game highlights yo

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Indeed. I think imam go to sleep though guys ^.^ huehue nighty nighty hoo
(*^*)(o'v'o)(=u=)

[/QUOTE]
Night! I'll be soonly doing the same~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back