Anime Highschool

Also, i was thinking, Aiko X Koichi is way too predictable (NOT THAT I DON'T LOVE IT) We should do something about it, what do you think? @Corgi

(I still want them to end up together, but not that easily, y' know?)

Wataru said:
Also, i was thinking, Aiko X Koichi is way too predictable (NOT THAT I DON'T LOVE IT) We should do something about it, what do you think? @Corgi
(I still want them to end up together, but not that easily, y' know?)
THANK YOU FOR SAYING THAT I WANTED TO SAY THAT BUT I WAS SCARED AND YES PLEASE

Wataru said:
OK, BUT WHAT SHOULD WE DO? @Corgi ANY IDEAS?
uhmmmmm.... Have someone get in the way, maybe? Like a parent/gaurdian...? (Hajime can't because she knows her lines and when to back off.. Sometimes.)

How about another student? I think her parents would see that Koichi is a nice boy. He would be super polite when meeting them probably. But who? @Corgi

@Anyone who wants to help

Wataru said:
How about another student? I think her parents would see that Koichi is a nice boy. He would be super polite when meeting them probably. But who?
Enviado de meu GT-I9505 usando Tapatalk
I have no clue >~< I don't think anyone else has a crush on either of our characters (Sadly)

I already have three characters (Once again, sadly.) Do you want to create someone or would you rather it be another person?

Hobbesisalive said:
Well maybe I can create another, but it is so sad because I know Aiko and Koichi are going to end up together xD
Who knooowwwwsss -Smiles deviously-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back