• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Anime Highschool

Ichigo replied, "Hello" she said casually. Ichigo was going to sing, then probably become red after it, She was going to be brave even though the song* was a bit embrassing. "Thank for luck!" She said as she got up, her hands sweaty and her chest beating.

@Aero @Leaf Fi

Yumi shook her head at Ryuzaki. "Nope. I'd rather to play the violin than sing." She admitted with a shrug of her shoulders. "Plus, I'm far too shy to do it in front of everyone here. I think I'd die of a heart attack before the song would start." She laughed under her breath, shooting the other girl about to sing a thumbs up.

@Kawaii

mikko said:
"you seem rather lost," chihiro said, voice flirting with a line between helpful and eager. this was, after all, the first official new person he had spoken to since his arrival today. he wanted to make a good impression, though that was considerably difficult, considering his heart was attempting to somersault from his chest. "do you need assistance?" he asked, cocking his head curiously. the campus was a considerable size, and if you hadn't taken tours or done some exploration beforehand, it would be quite easy to get lost.

She laughed lightly "I am a bit if I'm honest..." she said as her hands fiddled with the ends of her hair "I guess some assistance would be nice" she said smiling politely as she extended her arm for a handshake. "Claire Rilas, nice to meet you"

((Sorry I had to get dinner))

RyanJXavier said:
Jethro smiled a bit at Hajime, "Alright. First, want a drink? It'll help calm ya down, oh pissed off one". He nodded over at the drinks that Suzumaki had just brought in a few moments ago. "If you want something else then we can ask one of the employees outside. I can pay for you" The teen offered trying to figure out if Hajime was one of those free stuff fanatics.
@Corgi
Hajime glanced at the drinks with a surprisingly innocent face. "Uhm... Sure." He said, grabbing one of bottles, unsure of what it is, but taking a drink of it anyways. "If I want anything, I'll pay for it." He said. He seemed way nicer than usual, which was strange, even to him. He sighed, taking off his blazer to only reveal a button up shirt and a tie. The shirt wasn't tucked in and was rather baggy on him.

Ryuzaki

Ryuzaki looks at the girl about to sing but continues talking to Yumi, "Ah...violin?" He asked, looking back at her, "Why the violin?" He took another sip of his coffee then set in back down in the floor.

@Leaf Fi

"Okay, okay just checking, Hajime" Jethro explained while putting his drink back down onto the table. "You joining any clubs?" The teen questioned hoping to break some more walls down and get some suggestions out from the guy. Jet himself didn't even really know what to join. He wanted to join more than one, that's for sure. However, they were hindered from doing so.

@Corgi

RyanJXavier said:
"Okay, okay just checking, Hajime" Jethro explained while putting his drink back down onto the table. "You joining any clubs?" The teen questioned hoping to break some more walls down and get some suggestions out from the guy. Jet himself didn't even really know what to join. He wanted to join more than one, that's for sure. However, they were hindered from doing so.
@Corgi
"Probably Aiko's swimming club." Hajime said, crossing his legs and lieing back in his seat. "Are you going to mkae one or join one?" He asks, taking another sip of the drink.

Suzumaki

Suzumaki pauses, still gripping the boys clothes, "Eh?" She says with a dumbfounded look on her face.

"N-no food?" She then looks over and noticed a bunch of drinks then perks up, "ORANGE JUICE!" She gives the guy one last glance and a toothy smile, "I'm Suzumaki Arakai, nice to meetcha!" Then runs over, chugs an entire two cups of orange juice, "Bathroom!" then darts out of the room and makes her way to the restroom to do her thing.

@LunaCrosby @AnyoneElse

"My father and mother loved the instrument," Yumi said simply and looked back at Ryuzaki. "So I was taught how to play it. I don't play it as much now since I'm focusing a lot on school, but I do play it from time to time when I have a minute to spare."

@Suzumaki Arakai

"Swimming huh? Sounds interesting" Jethro paused before listening to Hajime's next line. "Not sure...we'll see what crosses my mind last minute. I was thinking martial arts, basketball, or just see what happens. Might just see what happens" He replied in a calm manner. If something was meant to be, then it would happen. The universe would somehow make a way for it to happen.

@Corgi

Ryuzaki

Ryuzaki lifted his head a little at her words, "Heeh~ I see." He then leans back in his seat a little, relaxing his arms behind his head and stares up at the ceiling. "The basketball is my instrument." He says blankly.

You couldn't tell if maybe he's joking or he's serious.

After he spoke he pondered on his words, "Did I just use a figure of speech?"

@Leaf Fi

((I don't think anything Major concerning Koichi happened,

Ichigo joined the guys at Karaoke, and is now about to sing herself, Yumi and Ryuzaki were having a conversation and now have returned to the their assigned Karaoke room, Jehtro is also currently chatting with Hajime.

@Wataru ))

Yumi giggled a little at the blunt way he threw out his words. "Basketball? Huh. With your height, I'd never had guessed," she teased Ryuzaki gently before clasping her hands together on her lap. "I'm taking that as you don't sing either?" The teen questioned.

@Suzumaki Arakai

Matoko stood up from his chair, and stretched himself. Today is a weird day... He was acting in an unusual manner, at least in comparison to his usual cheerful self.

The Boy took a quick glimps of the current Situation, who the People with him in the room currently were, and where they were; When he discovered that Ichigo was now moving towards the stage. He gave her a wave, trying to let her know that he was paying Attention to her Performance. Who knows, maybe it'll loosen her up a Little, she seems nervous.

He made sure to have his usual smile slapped on while waving, there was quite the distance between them, but he still tried to make her feel more comfortable.

@Kawaii

@Wataru you too, ;3

RyanJXavier said:
"Swimming huh? Sounds interesting" Jethro paused before listening to Hajime's next line. "Not sure...we'll see what crosses my mind last minute. I was thinking martial arts, basketball, or just see what happens. Might just see what happens" He replied in a calm manner. If something was meant to be, then it would happen. The universe would somehow make a way for it to happen.
@Corgi
"Yeah. I'll be right back." Hajime said, getting up and leaving the room, walking into the girls bathroom and looking in the mirror. He looked like a mess. A really, tired, agitated mess. He wiped his eyes and splashed a bit of water on his face, though he didn't wipe it off, he stood there over the sink just staring at it.

Jethro nodded at Hajime before he left the room. The teen just leaned back and stared up at the ceiling. It was a calm karaoke room which gave him the opportunity to take a nap. No, no stay up Jet. He thought to himself before sitting back up and looking around the room.

@Corgi

Ryuzaki

Ryuzaki listened to the girls words carefully without knowing, after hearing her question about singing he furrowed his brow and looked over at her; still resting his hands behind his head.

"Does it look like I sing?"

He asked bluntly; why did he seem offended...Well, it is Ryuzaki.

Due to him priding his height, somewhat, he felt a little complimented at her statement.

@Leaf Fi

Suzumaki

Suzumaki was on her way back from the restroom when all of a sudden someone yelled out her name and picked her up into a tight hug.

"Ow...w-who is it?" She wondered.

Once she was set down she rubbed her back a took a good look at the person's face.

Her eyes widened a bit and she looked around for any of her classmates.

"M-moto....haru-san..." She stuttered, crossing her arms nervously.

"Oh...help..."

@Anyone

Motoharu Jushiro

Jushiro had finished rushing his workers to make pizza and was just about to head into the karaoke room, in which many students sit, to let them know the pizza will be another minute or two when suddenly he noticed a really short, orange-haired girl leaving the bathroom.

He furrowed his brow after recognizing her, "Lookie here." Then slapped on a fake smile and excited eyes, and ran over to her grabbing her up into his arms.

Squeezing tightly for a second; he sat her down and watched as her expression went from confused to somewhat terrified.

"Oi, it's Jushiro!" He gets a little close, "Ju-shi-ro!" Still smiling he looks down at the girl as she searches for a way out of the situation.

@Anyone

Last edited by a moderator:
Corgi said:
Aiko couldn't help but smile at how energetic he was. "Yeah!" She said, trying to match it. When he called out to everyone, her eyes widened. Singing in front of the few people there was one thing, but if the whole class is there, she's probably going to mess up because of her stage fright. At least she'll have someone up there with her... Aiko looked up at him when he suggested the song, "S-sure!" She said, smiling. She felt butterflies in her stomach and her legs felt like jelly.
A little bit nervous but at the same time excited, Koichi pushes the play button, "W-w-what if this song is too lovey-dovey? Oh my god i'll definitely changed it..." but as he stretched his arm the intro was already playing and there's no way to stop it anymore

[media]
[/media]
Orange is Koichi; Pink is Aiko; Black is both

• AH- colorful flowers
    Sway on the face of the mountain
    AH- I’m crouched here
    Spirited away by your smile

The moment you looked away

I wanted to startle you

What if in that instant

I disappeared from this world?

You fidget about nervously

Glancing around the area

You shout

My name

Loudly and suddenly

AH- it’s like
    The sun and the spring wind are laughing
    AH- I want you to care about me
    I’m sorry, I’m talking to myself
    I wonder if I’ve shocked you

With my prank

Are you worried about me?

I just wanted to try it out

My heart’s pounding

I don’t come out for a while

I wonder

If I can

Stay here forever, gazing at you

AH- Love
    Is something I yearn for from the shadows of flowers
    AH- It’s a one-way street
    AH- colorful flowers
    Sway on the face of the mountain
    AH- I’m crouched here
    I’m sorry, I’ve been spirited away

Hajime wipes off his face and leaves the bathroom, being greeted with someone kidnapping a little girl? 'Oh hell no.' He thought, quickly running up and kicking the person in the shin and pulling the girl away. He brought her into a rather crowded area. "Are you okay?" He asks, a bit wide eyed.

Aiko grabs one of the microphones and awkwardly stands on stange, one arm around her to calm her down. When the music started, she felt a bit light headed. She felt her face heat up from slight embaressment as she started to sing. "AH- colorful flowers Sway on the face of the mountain AH- I’m crouched here Spirited away by your smile."

@Wataru

Suzumaki

She was growing even more nervous; tears were about to swell up in her eyes until a random girl ran up and kicked her cousin in the shin, causing him to buckle down. The girl drug Suzumaki to a crowded area; she felt very relieved at this person actions and looked up at her with tears of joy, "Uwaaarigato!!!" She said as she wrapped her small arms around the girl, rubbing her tears on her clothes.

Don't ask how Suzumaki can recognize the girls gender...she mistakes dogs for cats and horses for cows...call it a Suzumaki thing.

@Corgi

Motoharu Jushiro

Jushiro was suddenly kicked in the shin. Buckling down he was caught off guard and let Suzumaki get away.

"Well shit." He thought as he stood up and went back to his workers to have someone else take the students their pizzas.

@Anyone

Yumi's eyes widened in the slightest once Ryuzaki eyed her with his new question, afraid she annoyed him. "A-ah, sorry... I guess it takes all sorts to sing... So I thought..." She trailed off awkwardly, scratching her cheek as she glanced away. "... Sorry."

Yumi caught sight of Aiko on stage and she brightened up significantly. The girl she made met much earlier didn't seem she'd have any confidence to do such a thing, so it shocked the brunette. "She's pretty good..."

@Suzumaki Arakai @Corgi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back