• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Anime Highschool

Ryuzaki

Ryuzaki watched as Yumi sat on the other side of Jean, he didn't realized that Jean had spoken to him until after Yumi sat down.

"Hmm?" He raised a brow, trying to remember what she said. "What? Oh...yeah...hi."

Taking a sip of his coffee he looked around at all the people, he still didn't know the names of anyone.

"Let's see....Jam? Maki? Miko? And...Yumi?" Jam being Jean, Maki being Suzumaki, and Miko being Emiko.

He still pondered on these names...

@Aero @Leaf Fi @RyanJXavier @lonecoyote

Suzumaki

Suzumaki sat down in the floor in front of Jean with a grin, "Oh~ alrighty. What's your ma like?"

She asks curiously, rocking back and forth.

@Aero

Suzumaki Arakai] [B]Ryuzaki[/B][B] [/B] After he took his drink he watched as Yumi politely refused any refreshments. He began to crave a cigarette and once again pointed with his thumb while looking at her; just at the door this time. [B]"I'm steppin' outside." [/B]He said with a nonchalant expression. [I]"Doubt she'll follow." [/I] [I] "Wait...what? Why would I 'want' her to follow?"[/I] The girl probably knew what he was going to do but he said no more and waited for a reaction. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16525-leaf-fi/ said:
@Leaf Fi[/URL]

Suzumaki

After her awesome moves were shown to Jean, Suzumaki sat back down with a laugh.

She then stood straight back up and faced Jean, "You want a drink?" She said while pointing towards the phone on the wall.

"I do! I'll call...room service." For some random reason she said that last part in English.

@Aero

Miyamura Sato

Miyamura listened as the young girl spoke and nodded, he placed his stack of papers to the side and leaned forward; staring out at the scenery.

"I noticed your classmates went off somewhere. You should have joined them."

He said with a smile, not taking his eyes off of whatever he was staring at.

@SirDerpingtonIV
Akima

"Oh? Do you... know where they went?" she asked, looking up at him, watching him in a bit of confusion as he put his papers down and leaned forward, staring out at the scenery around them. "Actually.. I think I can find them. Thank you!" she said, getting up with a smile, before she began to walk away, heading towards the dorms.

Claire had been walking around aimlessly for quite some time, her brows furrowed lightly as she looked around, where was everyone? The place was completely deserted, or so she thought. She jumped a bit when she suddenly heard a voice "Eh?" She quickly turned as she met the persons eyes with her own, "Oh, Hello there" she slowly waved her hand.

@mikko

Jean looked at Ryuzaki for a little bit. 'He so has a crush on Yumi.' She thought and then looked at Suzumaki in front of her and smiled. "My mom is a great cook. She's really nice and caring. But she can be overprotective and dramatic. She has red hair like me but it's way longer and she has freckles." Jean said thinking about her mom now. @Suzumaki Arakai

Miyamura Sato

He was left dumbfounded after the girl got up and left, "Maybe it's weird for a teacher to make small talk?"

He decided to lay down on the courtyard bench and fall asleep.

@ANYONE

Suzumaki

Suzumaki listened as Jean spoke of her mother and waited for her to finish, "Really? Red hair is cool! Shishishi. My momma had very light hair; almost white! It was really, really, really long too. She had never once cut it in her life." She continued to rock back and forth.

@Aero @Leaf Fi

Ryuzaki

Ryuzaki looked down at his watch then took another sip of his coffee, the caffeine eased his nicotine crave a little.

"Tsk..."

Random thoughts begin to wander around his mind as he just sits there quietly.

After a second, 'Maki's' voice breaks his thought and he listens in on her talking unintentionally.

@Aero @Suzumaki @Leaf Fi

"What about you? Why'd you come here if you're not going to sing?" Jethro asked Hajime with a slightly raised brow. Honestly, the conversation to Jethro felt like they were going in circles. Did you bla? What about you? The teen would come up with something soon though. Just a few more exchanges and Jethro would come up with something.

@Corgi

RyanJXavier said:
"What about you? Why'd you come here if you're not going to sing?" Jethro asked Hajime with a slightly raised brow. Honestly, the conversation to Jethro felt like they were going in circles. Did you bla? What about you? The teen would come up with something soon though. Just a few more exchanges and Jethro would come up with something.
@Corgi
Hajime's fist clenched slightly as the boy asked the question. "Same reason." He said, sounding a bit agitated. It was abad lie. It would probably easily be seen that he didn't care about any other people here other than Aiko. He didn't even bither casting Jet a glance this time, his eyes were trained on the 'couple'.

Yumi blinked at the two girls, a little bit lost. Then again, it was her own fault for leaving. The brunette listened to the two as the the topic of their moms came up, leaning a little back in her seat. Her eyes flickered over to the empty karaoke stage and she blinked. 'Has everyone sang already?' She questioned internally, glancing around the room.

@Suzumaki Arakai @Aero

Ichigo didn't sing yet, but was embarrassed of the sing at everyone and with everyone around, she had just to get some confidence. She saw a brunette girl looking around, she was checking for something. "H-Hey, Have you sung yet?" She said to her, stumbling a bit.

@Leaf Fi

(I guess I'll bring in Zane now x3)

Zane opened the door, letting it shut behind him as he glanced around "mission make sure the twins don't get in trouble begins" he sighed and looked at everyone with a blank expression.

Omi was still at the school, he walked out to the courtyard and looked around. He saw a man on a bench. He walked over to the man. "Um, excuse me sir?" He said. @Suzumaki Arakai

Jean smiled and listened to Suzumaki talk about her mom. "Wow your mom's hair sounds cool." Jean said and looked over at Yumi. "So what's your mom like Yumi?" Jean asked. @Suzumaki Arakai @Leaf Fi

This was really a challenge. Jethro followed Hajime's stare and eventually spotted out the joyful two people that seemed to be hogging Hajime's attention. Hm, I get it now. He thought to himself before moving to the edge of his seat. Jet got the feeling that he was just annoying the guy especially after hearing his tone. "I apologize for my apparent annoyance to your general atmosphere. Just wanted to get to know you" The teen stated bluntly before getting his drink from the table and standing up.

@Corgi

Nonalaka said:
Claire had been walking around aimlessly for quite some time, her brows furrowed lightly as she looked around, where was everyone? The place was completely deserted, or so she thought. She jumped a bit when she suddenly heard a voice "Eh?" She quickly turned as she met the persons eyes with her own, "Oh, Hello there" she slowly waved her hand.
@mikko
"you seem rather lost," chihiro said, voice flirting with a line between helpful and eager. this was, after all, the first official new person he had spoken to since his arrival today. he wanted to make a good impression, though that was considerably difficult, considering his heart was attempting to somersault from his chest. "do you need assistance?" he asked, cocking his head curiously. the campus was a considerable size, and if you hadn't taken tours or done some exploration beforehand, it would be quite easy to get lost.

Miyamura Sato

Miyamura was just about to fall into a deep sleep when all of a sudden he heard a man call out.

He opened his eyes a sat up, catching sight of the man he saw that it was Omi Gurin. With a sharp, split-second wave he smiled, "Ah, Omi Sensei. What is it?" He asks, stretching his arms into the air with a yawn.

@Aero

Suzumaki

Suzumaki changed her sitting position with excitement and is now placed on her knees; still in the floor.

"Yeah she was a great person!" She then looks over at Yumi with question in her eyes and waited to hear what she had to say.

@Aero @Leaf Fi

Ryuzaki

Ryuzaki continued to listen to the three girl talk as he drank his coffee.

@Leaf Fi @Aero

RyanJXavier said:
This was really a challenge. Jethro followed Hajime's stare and eventually spotted out the joyful two people that seemed to be hogging Hajime's attention. Hm, I get it now. He thought to himself before moving to the edge of his seat. Jet got the feeling that he was just annoying the guy especially after hearing his tone. "I apologize for my apparent annoyance to your general atmosphere. Just wanted to get to know you" The teen stated bluntly before getting his drink from the table and standing up.
@Corgi
"Sorry." Hajime said, frowning slightly and looking down at his lap. "It's not that you're annoying me, I just have something else on my mind." He said, giving a small, nervous chuckle. He felt bad for being so rude to Jet.

"Hmm?" Yumi glanced over at Jean for a moment before answering. "Well, she's sweet, I guess. And a great singer. She used to always sing to me when I was a lot younger," she smiled fondly at the memory. "And she likes to dye her hair a lot. Right now, it's a dark purple. To 'keep up with the trends.'" Yumi giggled, glancing over at the new girl in front of her. "No, I haven't sang yet. Have you?"

@Kawaii

Juvia spotted Zane and glared "I knew it" she huffed, trying her best not to run over and pummel him. "He's only here to see if me and Maya can stay out of trouble huh, good luck" she mumbled.

Maya stared at Zane, like her sister she was upset with his arrival "we can take care of ourselves" she mumbled and glance at Juvia who seemed to want to pound somebody's face in "oh no" she sighed.

Zane looked at his sisters and went wide eyed "Juvia is giving me the look from when I stole her cheesecake and Maya... couldn't care less" he said quietly, more scared of Juvia. "Ok just sit with random people and maybe Juvia won't hurt me" he said and quickly sat somewhere random.

"No, I'm actually a bit embarrassed to sing." She said as she scratched her cheek. She wanted to sing, but was nervous if her voice was bad. Ichigo sighed then said, "I guess I'll sing now, though" She said with her heart beating out chest.

@Leaf Fi

Jethro paused before looking over his shoulder and taking his seat again. "...You can tell me about it, or I can take your mind off of it?" He suggested while leaning back in his seat. "Or I can just go away if you want. Be honest, with me Hajime" The teen concluded then silenced himself as he waited for Hajime's response.

@Corgi

RyanJXavier said:
Jethro paused before looking over his shoulder and taking his seat again. "...You can tell me about it, or I can take your mind off of it?" He suggested while leaning back in his seat. "Or I can just go away if you want. Be honest, with me Hajime" The teen concluded then silenced himself as he waited for Hajime's response.
@Corgi
"Can you try taking my mind off if it? So far all I've done was made myself even ore pissed off." Hajime said, looking directly at Jet now. He wasn't glaring, in fact, he looked quite interested in what he had to say. He had taken his head off of his hands and was facing him. If that didn't show that he cared for what he had to say, I wouldn't know what would (BROKE A WALL YAY)

Jean smiled and nodded. It was nice talking about family. She looked over at the girl who had just joined their group. "Hi." She said.

Omi smiled. "Hey Sato-san whatcha doing out here?" He asked. @Kawaii

Yumi smiled up at the girl. "Really? You're so brave!" She breathed, shaking her head in awe. "I wish you luck! I say you're going to be amazing." She encouraged the other, hoping it would ease her worries.

@Kawaii

Jethro smiled a bit at Hajime, "Alright. First, want a drink? It'll help calm ya down, oh pissed off one". He nodded over at the drinks that Suzumaki had just brought in a few moments ago. "If you want something else then we can ask one of the employees outside. I can pay for you" The teen offered trying to figure out if Hajime was one of those free stuff fanatics.

@Corgi

Suzumaki

Without thinking, Suzumaki jumped up and ran towards the new guy who had just entered the room. She looked up at him, "Where's the food!!"

She began to shake him by the shirt or whatever top he was wearing, "Orange! Juice!"

She didn't realize that someone had already paid for the drinks and that they were just waiting on pizza.

@LunaCrosby

Miyamura Sato

Miyamura relaxed his hands behind his head, interlocking his fingers for support.

"Mah~ I was talking to one of the students but she ran away." He says with a laugh.

"How 'bout you Omi Sensei?"

@Aero

Ryuzaki

Ryuzaki leaned forward, setting his coffee down in the floor near his foot and looked over at Yumi, "You don't sing?"

He asked expressionless.

@Leaf Fi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back