• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Anime Highschool

Yumi glanced up at the barman, caught completely guard by his question. 'Suzu-chan...?' Her brows furrowed together, and she was about to comment on who was she, when Jet spoke up to the previous question. The yes caught her off guard once again, and her eyes widened, blushing deeply. "Eh!? Bu-... oh." He replaced the yes with a no, and she felt her beating heart calm the slightest, allowing her to relax.

Yumi then glanced behind her, blush deepening as she looked up at the towering figure above her. She took a few steps back to Jet's side, glancing to the side in embarrassment. "I have a name, you know..." She mumbled before shaking her head.

@RyanJXavier @Suzumaki Arakai

Jean looked up to see a shy blonde looking girl coming toward her. "Hi there." Jean said to the blonde girl. @Zyra Charlotte

Rin took a deep breath and introduced herself "H-hi!M-my name i-is R-Rin Fujisaki!N-nice to meet you!" she said shyly.

Ryuzaki

Ryuzaki's nonchalant expression returned as he spoke to the man behind the counter, "Just black coffee." He then looks back at rooftop girl and raises a brow, "You never told me." He says as he returns his hands to inside his pants pockets as he waits for her reply and his drink.

@Zyra Charlotte

'Aw she's adorable.' Jean thought. "Hi I'm Jean Arkeasandaa. It's nice to meet you too." She said to Rin holding out her hand. 'Mental note to self talk about Suzumaki's cousin in dorm room.' @Zyra Charlotte @Suzumaki Arakai

Jethro watched as Ryuzaki made his way over to them. Of course this would happen. He thought to himself. The teen took a deep breath before looking back at Yumi. Oh so now I'm supposed to listen in on their small talk. His thoughts continued to run through his mind. As much as he wanted to walk away from the conversation, Jethro couldn't leave Yumi's side due to her lack of comfort or whatever. Yeah something like that. Jet thought silently while looking at a wall next to them.

@Suzumaki Arakai @Leaf Fi

Rin giggled."I-It's okay."She replied and took a seat beside Jean."S-So,have y-you found a-anybody i-interesting in t-this school?" She asked hoping to start a conversation.@Aero

Suzumaki

Suzumaki smiled towards Jean's remark, "Nihahaha!" She stands up and begins making funny movements with her hands.

"I'm like a tiger in the night! An owl! A BABOON!" Her voice got louder than she had planned when she said 'baboon' so she's now covering her mouth with a hidden grin. "Oops...hehehe" she thinks to herself.

@Zyra Charlotte

Rin smiles at Suzumaki's sentence."Maybe thhis school year won't be so bad after all"She says to herself.

*this

Jean rolled her eyes playfully at Suzumaki's weird remark. She then looked back at Rin who had taken a seat next to her. "Hm, other than crazy Suzumaki. This guy named Jethro, he's my friend. He's pretty interesting, he always know that right things to say and always make most of the girls he meets blush. Except me, for now." Jean said. @Zyra Charlotte @Suzumaki Arakai

Yumi sighed. 'He says he likes me and kisses me, but doesn't know my name?' She pondered inwardly before closing her eyes. "... Yumi. Yumi Narusaki." She told him slowly before glancing up at Jethro. It was clear as day that he was uncomfortable, and the brunette couldn't help but feel a little bit bad. "You can head on, if you wish. I'll be in in a second, promise." The teenage girl told her dorm mate in confirmation. "If I need you, I'll call. Okay?"

@RyanJXavier @Suzumaki Arakai

Rin looked at her."I-it's fine.L-love takes time.It takes patience."She replied,blushing.She thought of the the happy times....When she realized,there were no happy times.She excused herself and went to the bathroom,curled up in a ball and wept.

Jean blinked. "Love I always thought he was just being friendly." She said tilting her head. Jean watched Rin go to the bathroom and shrugged. She waited for her return. @Zyra Charlotte

Suzumaki

Suzumaki halts her actions at Jean's words, "He didn't make ME blush! I was just temporarily sick you see!"

She takes a seat back down on the couch beside Jean, opposite of Rin.

@Zyra Charlotte

Ryuzaki

Ryuzaki has never been good with names do to his lack of care but this time he unconsciously made a note to remember.

The girls words towards blondie rang in his head, "If I need you I'll call. Tsk..."

He looks back towards the counter and wonders where his coffee is.

"Seriously..." Then his eyes wander over to a sign that says "Help Wanted."

For a second his eyes light up but very nonchalantly and un-noticeably then he looks towards blondie, waiting for the guys reply.

@RyanJXavier @Leaf Fi

(I'll start with Juvia doing what she does)

Juvia bursts into the room and looks around looking unhappy, when she spotted Maya she glared at her "You!" She said angrily and pointed at her.

Maya stared wide eyed "I'm dead" she said and froze, staring at Juvia and slowly backing up.

Jean chuckled at Suzumaki's remark. "Riiiiigghhhttt." Jean said smiling. Jean looked at Rin when she came back and shook her head at the offer for drink. "No thank, Rin." Jean said. @Zyra Charlotte

Jethro looked at Yumi for a few moments. He didn't bother to glance at Ryuzaki at all. The teen hesitated as he nodded and walked back toward the room. After turning a corner though, Jethro stopped himself from entering and just leaned back onto the wall. He was out of sight, but not out of earshot. If ever Yumi were to call him, he would be ready. For the meantime, Jet just decided to drink his drink and relax himself.

@Leaf Fi @Suzumaki Arakai

Ryuzaki

Ryuzaki shifted his gaze back to the floor as blondie left then he glanced at Yumi through the corner of his eye to see her reaction to his parting; unconsciously though...(>u>)

"Sure you wanna let him go? I might rape you." He says jokingly but sounds extremely serious.

@Zyra Charlotte @Aero

Jean laughed as Suzumaki shaked her. "I'm glad you like public school!" Jean said still laughing a bit but was a bit puzzled why Suzumaki emphasized 'love'. "What's up with yelling love?" She asked. @Zyra Charlotte

Users who are viewing this thread

Back