• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Anime Highschool

Suzumaki

Suzumaki's attention was caught by Jethro, "Get everyone's attention?" She ponders that for a second then grows anxious.

"What does he mean?"

Without thinking she does something off the top of her head, using all of her might and speed she climbs up onto Jethro's shoulders and begins reenacting her favorite anime.

Pulling both fists back and punch forward; both fists in sync, she yells as loud as possible.

"GOMU GOMU NO~!!! BAAAAZOOOOKAAA!!!"

@Wataru

After a while, Koichi saw more and more people arriving, basically all his classmates came to the karaoke party, he was indeed excited to meet them all, and to showcase his abilities, he turned to Aiko and whispered "Wow, a lot of people came!" grinning. He could barely wait to arrive there and get to know everyone, but well, nothing would happen if he stayed there, static."Hello everyone! I'm Ichikawa Koichi, but you can call me Koi-kun or whatever, I'm also from class a-2 so please be nice to me! Shall we head to the karaoke already?" he said, blasting his usual and energetic smile.

Jean looked up at Suzumaki confused. 'Now what is she doing.' Jean thought smiling at her funny friend. Then it clicked. Suzumaki was trying to get everyone's attention! 'Well you got my attention Suzumaki.' She thought and put her hand in the air in the form of a thumbs up. Jean hoped everyone would get the idea when they say Suzumaki and Jet. @Suzumaki Arakai @RyanJXavier @Everyone

Matoko obviously noticed the student's disinterest in him, but he wasn't going to give up that easily. "Not much of a talker, huh?" He felt like talking to a Stone wall.

"...Anyways, my Name is Makoto, Makoto Fujimoto, may i know yo.,,," And that was all Matoko managed to say, before being cut off by... Suzumaki. ...Was that from One Piece? Makoto thought to himself, rubbing the back of his head. He turned towards her, and discoveres that she's actually sitting on Jethro's shoulders. She's crazy, Makoto chuckled, his Attention now drawn to her.

@Suzumaki Arakai @RyanJXavier @Hobbesisalive @All the other peeps

Emiko's head turns to the scene, looking up at the girl on top of Jet's shoulders. She couldn't help but giggle. She then turned to Kazue and saw him chuckling as well. Well, she had their attention.

"Karaoke!" Emiko cheered and jumped up and down with one fist in the air.

"Kazue, I'm going to sing! Sing with me!" she said with a huge toothy smile. Kazue looked at her and smiled, shaking his head.

"I don't sing, kiddo. You know that." he said and patted her on the head.

Emiko furrowed her brows and pouted. "Fine. I'll get someone else to sing with me."

@Suzumaki Arakai @RyanJXavier @Everyone else as well :3

Suzumaki

As everyone began to look at Suzumaki, her excitement grew even more.

"Uwahahahaa~! Nee! Mina! Zoro wa dokoe!?" She continued to reenact the show.

"Our next island is! That way!!" She says while pointing in the direction of karaoke.

@EVERYONE

Ryuzaki

Ryuzaki made his way back to school only to see a large group of people; they all looked like kids from his class but some he didn't recognize at all.

"What the hell?" He thought as he, once again, noticed a practical midget sitting on blonde boys shoulders.

"Seriously...that girl."

He raised a brow as it looked like the girl was pointing at him.

@ANYONE

Within a blink of an eye, Jethro found Suzumaki seated on his shoulders and yelling something random. "Huh?" Jethro paused for a few moments as he watched Suzumaki do her thing on his shoulders. "Wait! How'd you get up there?" He questioned while raising a brow. She was a quick one. Jet looked back at the group of people noticing that Suzumaki had attracted most of the attention. Hm, it was a surprisingly good plan. He thought to himself before announcing, "What's up, I'm Jethro Sato! You guys ready for karaoke? Let's go!" Jethro began walking toward the group's destination.

@Wataru @everyone else

Jean moved her way to the back of the crowd. It was best that way so she won't get trampled in the middle or front. Once she was in the back she was in the back, Jean put her hands in her pocket and started to follow the group to karaoke. @Everyone or Anyone who wants to talk to Jean I guess

Yumi was completely confused as Suzumaki began climbing up Jethro- somehow without him noticing at all- and began to scream out what sounded like a battle cry. It was pretty funny, and the fact that her dorm mate played alomg made the whole scenario even more amusing. "You two are such dorks." Yumi chuckled as she followed behind the group, shaking her head in amusement.

@Everyone, I guess xD

Zoe stood in the back, contemplating whether she should go to her dorm or stay. Zoe decided to stay and try to make some friends. She watched as a couple of people walked past her but still didn't open her mouth to say something.

Emiko felt herself feel more energized as she and Kazue followed in the back. Kazue noticed another girl who was in the back with short red hair. He decided to wander away from Emiko and talk to her since he hadn't yet met her.

"Hey. I'm Kazue Suoh." he introduced with a smile to her.

@Aero

Emiko turned in a circle but she noticed a guy who was at the entrance of the school. He didn't look like he was coming and that made Emiko feel bad. She wanted everyone to be included because she knew that being left out or alone wasn't fun. With that in mind, she walked over to him, running a hand through her pink hair.

@Suzumaki Arakai

"Yeah...but we're awesome dorks" Jethro said looking at Yumi. "Am I right Suzumaki?" He asked before glancing up at the girl on his shoulders. Within a few moments, the whole group arrived at the karaoke place. "Suzumaki, you can get off my shoulders now" Jet said while scanning the karaoke place. "You need me to help you get back down or something?" He questioned indifferently. It wasn't the first time she placed herself on his shoulders.

@Wataru @BobbyW @Corgi @mikko @EveRRRRRRRYONE

"SOOOOO, shall we rent a room and order some food?" Koichi said rather excitedly, fidgeting a little (sorry for short post , just wanna get everything started T^T)

Suzumaki

Suzumaki continued to sit on Jet's shoulders as they headed to karaoke, "I'm not a dork! Dork rhymes with short okay!?" She says in retort to Jet but gives Yumi a thumbs up.

Once they arrived at karaoke she threw herself backwards into a backflip off of Jet's shoulders and landed on her feet.

After she landed she stared up at Jet with a terrified expression then began to cry in a very monotone cry.

@ANYONE

Ryuzaki

Ryuzaki continues to walk as the crowd passes by him but he shortly notices a pink haired girl looking up at him.

He raises a brow, "Hmm?"

@lonecoyote

Jethro looked over at Koichi who seemed to want to get the show on the road just like he did. He nodded at the guy before looking at the crying Suzumaki. The teen raised a brow, "Are you okay? See? I should have helped you down instead. Where are you hurting huh?" Jet incorrectly assumed that Suzumaki got injured after flipping off his shoulders.

@Wataru

Yumi opened her mouth to apologise to Suzumaki, but it was replaced with an airy laugh as soon as she recieved the thumbs up. The group continued to walk for a short while until they arrived in front of the karaoke place. Next thing she knew, Suzumaki back flipped her way off of Jethro's shoulders, perfecting the land as well. All seemed good until the tears came, and Yumi dashed over, rubbing the other's arms. "What happened to you? Did you go over your ankle?" She questioned in concern. "Should I scold Jethro on your behalf?" The last part was a joke- Yumi wouldn't be so mean as to ever blatantly state something of the sort- to try and raise her spirits. How, Yumi didn't know, but hopefully it worked.

@Suzumaki Arakai

Suzumaki

Suzumaki shook her head; the shaking girl spoke up.

"I didn't mean to do that..." She says while wiping her tears, "I'm not hurt."

The scene plays through her head once more and she begins to laugh very hard.

@ANYONE

Ryuzaki

The tall boy flinched a little, "She kinda reminds me of that shortie..."

He pulled his cigarette from between his lips and exhaled; the smoke avoided the girls face due to wind but he was intentionally blowing it towards her.

"I don't sing." He states bluntly and places his cigarette back in his mouth.

@lonecoyote

Matsuo Miharu

Matsuo watched as more and more people gathered at the gate, smiling at everyone that glanced her way. As they all set off to the karaoke bar, she hummed a tune that had been stuck in her her head all day. She gleefully watched the other people having fun and jumping on each others' shouders.

((I was taking a shower, sorry))

Yumi blinked at the orange haired teen, studying her. She really was strange... Cute, but strange nonetheless. "Suzumaki..." She released a sigh, smiling awkwardly. "You scared the life out me for a second, you silly girl..."

@Suzumaki Arakai

Jean looked over at the black haired guy that came up to her. "Hi, Kazue my name is Jean Arkeasandaa." She said smiling and pulling one of her hands out from her pocket to shake his.

@lonecoyote

(i'm back. I was playing Lego Batman.)

Emiko watched as he blew the smoke out, fanning her face and raising a brow.

"Well, that's fine. A lot of the people who are going don't sing. You don't have to, ya know." she told him and placed one hand on her hip and kept the other behind her. She didn't want him to stay behind even if he didn't sing. She wanted him to come so everyone could be together and have a good time.

@Suzumaki Arakai

Seeing the girl's affirmation and decide to join the chat "No, no, don't be like that, everyone can sing, you only need to genuinely like the song and convey your feelings, that sounded cliche but it's true" he said joyfully

Users who are viewing this thread

Back