• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Angels VS. Demons:The Eternal War

So... I missed a few things it would seem... I would like to inform everyone that so far, as of the work I've poured in, this is gonna be 50+ paragraphs.

Sorry for the short posts, guys. I've been writing an essay about poetry and the first draft is due tomorrow.

Oh boy, 50 paragraphs! Can't wait!

Formulating an RP reply in Word, and... I can actually say... If I have it out by tomorrow afternoon, this will be a very successful 100+ paragraphs...

Everyone, I'd quickly like to notify you all that my lengthy post will not be introducing a single new character, rather, an entire society, much more so, branching off into a different story, this will not effect the canon story you all have going on, rather, it's a sort of project, one for entertainment if you'd like closure. So, naturally, you may all enjoy as you see fit, Deux will become my primary in the main story, so if any of you want to interact with one of my characters, he's the more important one.

Updated, already in my 60's in paragraphs, goal is to totally crush 100. I have a collaborative total of 7,783 words. Working hard guys, wish me luck.

Supposed Queen? I assure you, Off With Your Head is still very much in the vocabulary of a queen. What makes it so supposed, hm? Or were you fishing for words? ;)

@EasternGhost

oh wait. We were on two different pages, my friend. Anyway, I'm cutting off your head, not your characters. Have you posted yet? guided clover and I have.

Am about to post, but I just realized a possible major flaw in my post

Can any angel open portals to Heaven from Earth? Or portals to other places (i.e. into hell, or to Earth from Heaven)? Or only some that have certain powers/strength?

Oh also can all demon open portals to get into hell?

EDIT: ah, I went ahead and posted. I took out the part I probably would have to edit, so I can edit it accordingly later. Wanted to get it up cause you all have been waiting long enough!

Last edited by a moderator:
@s o l o There is one portal in hell and one portal in heaven. Both lead to Earth and have specific locations. The one in hell is located underneath the Palace, while I can't remember where the heaven one is.

Certain creatures can open portals anywhere, such as Electra's Dragon and my character Elicia, however this is a rare ability. Certain arcane magic can also do this, though they are particularly long spells and require a lot of prep time. During the old wars, demons and angels would use these spells to move large groups to strategic positions. They aren't really used for sneak attacks as anyone can sense the large amount of energy these spells give off.

Bambie mentioned that traveling between hell and heaven would be drastically restricted somehow. I would imagine the exits on earth would be heavily fortified and defended.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back